Sea of Thieves is almost here and it looks fun as hell. You’re probably going to want to play it if you’re an Xbox One person. If you’re not an Xbox One person yet, Microsoft is offering Sea of Thieves and another eligible game for free with the purchase of an Xbox One S 1TB console. You get more than $100 of value for the $299 bundle. There are plenty of other Xbox One bundles available right now, too. B&H, Best Buy, Target and GameStop are offering Sea of Thieves bundles, all releasing on March 20, and eBay has a bundle available now with Playerunknown’s Battlegrounds and Monster Hunter: World, two of the biggest games to come out recently.
If you already have your console on lockdown, there are plenty of games on sale this week too. Kingdom Come Deliverance: Special Edition is already being marked down on Amazon by nearly 20 percent. No Man’s Sky is also down to one of the lowest prices we’ve seen it in a while, especially for a new version. Some staple Switch games, like Mario Kart 8 Deluxe and Skyrim, are on sale too, if PS4 and Xbox One aren’t your thing.
CONSOLES AND HARDWARE
- Sea of Thieves and another eligible game are free with the purchase of an Xbox One S 1TB console at Microsoft until Mar. 24. This bundle is available for shipment on Mar. 20.
- Sea of Thieves Xbox One S 1TB bundle at B&H, Best Buy, Target and GameStop for $299.99 (a $359.99 value). These bundles are available for shipment on Mar. 20.
- Xbox One S 1TB Playerunknown’s Battleground Bundle with Monster Hunter: World at eBay for $289.99 (usually $359.98).
- PlayStation VR Skyrim Bundle with Resident Evil 7: Biohazard and Star Wars Battlefront II at eBay for $349.99 (usually $569.97).
- Xbox One X 1TB Console with free Wireless Xbox One Controller at Microsoft for $499 (usually $559)
- PlayStation VR Doom Bundle with Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PS4 and a DualShock 4 Wireless PS4 Controller at eBay for $299.99 (usually $519.97).
- ASUS 15.6-Inch VivoBook Gaming Laptop at Amazon for $669 (usually $799).
- Alienware 25 Gaming Monitor at Amazon for $361.84 (usually $499.99).
- Kingdom Come Deliverance: Special Edition on Xbox One for $49.99 (usually $59.99).
- No Man’s Sky at GameStop on PS4 for $19.97 (usually $31.97).
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe on Switch at Amazon for $53.93 (usually $59.99).
- Skyrim on Switch at Amazon for $48.99 (usually $59.99).
- Assassin’s Creed Origins on PS4 at Amazon for $43.99 (usually $59.99).
- Nier: Automata Digital Download at Amazon on PS4 for $29.99 ($59.99).
- Select games, like The Evil Within 2 and Middle-Earth: Shadow Of War, are available for up to 50 percent off at Newegg with the promo code EMCPSEU35.
- L.A. Noire at Amazon on PS4 for $27.99 and Xbox One for $28.49 (usually $39.99).
- Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons at Amazon on Xbox One for $17.86 (usually $19.99).
- Bloodborne: The Old Hunters Digital Download at Amazon on PS4 for $7.99 (usually $19.99).
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition at GameStop on Nintendo Switch for $24.99 (usually $39.99).
- Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker’s Memory at Amazon on PS4 for $31.38 (usually $59.99).
- Harry Potter Hogwarts Battle Cooperative Deck Building Game at Amazon for $37.19 (usually $49.99).
- Twitch Prime is offering some great free games right now, like Superhot, Oxenfree and Mr. Shifty.
- Nintendo Switch Joy-Con Charging Grip at Walmart for $19.99 (usually $29.99).
- Legend of Korra: The Complete Series at Amazon on Blu-Ray for $23.98 (usually $34.98).
COMMERCE TEAM PICKS
- When my friend Scott told me about Hatoful Boyfriend, I thought it was going to be like every other human/pigeon dating sim. Boy, was I wrong. You definitely get some of those classic pigeon dating moments, but there’s a lot of other subtext worth exploring. GOG has it right now for just $2.49.
- Super Smash Bros. for Nintendo Switch has a landing page on Amazon. This isn’t your standard “maybe I will, maybe I won’t” pre-order fare. If you have a Switch, you’re probably going to buy it. You may as well take advantage of the Prime discount, if you can.
- I’m making a sincere effort to keep plants that I buy alive for as long as I can. So far, I’m not doing great, but I’ve put in an order for this Bulbasaur planter and I think it’ll do the trick. I think I’m going pretend the water is XP and that I’m building toward a Venusaur plant. I’m not sure you have the same problem, but even if you don’t, it’s pretty cute.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a biweekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.