If you’re looking to upgrade your PC’s storage and also fight a doomsday cult, there’s a new launch bundle to suit your very specific needs.
Samsung, Ubisoft’s “official SSD partner”, is offering a free copy of Far Cry 5 with the purchase of a high capacity storage drive. Select Samsung SSDs, including the new 860 series, will come with a digital download of the latest Far Cry game which launched today.
This isn’t the first time the two companies have partnered on a major launch. A similar deal was offered in 2016 and 2017, with the releases of Watch Dogs 2 and Assassins Creed: Origins respectively.
The free game (usually $59.99) is delivered via an emailed PC download code that can be redeemed on Uplay. Qualifying SSDs are listed below. This promotion ends on April 28.
- Portable SSD T5 — 1 TB for $359.99, 2 TB for $749.99
- SSD 960 PRO NVMe M.2 — 512 GB for $329.99, 1 TB for $629.99, 2 TB for $1,299.99
- SSD 960 EVO NVMe M.2 — 1 TB for $499.99
- SSD 860 PRO 2.5” SATA III — 1 TB for $429.99, 2 TB for $949.99 4 TB for $1,899.99
- SSD 860 EVO 2.5” SATA III — 1 TB for $284.99, 2 TB for $649.99, 4 TB for $1,399.99
- SSD 860 EVO M.2 SATA — 1 TB for $289.99, 2 TB for $649.99
This story is part of Polygon Deals, and is curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in partnership with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.