Earlier this week, Blizzard Entertainment announced Overwatch’s 27th hero. Long story short, she’s dope. Torbjorn’s daughter and Reinhardt’s goddaughter, Brigitte is a tank-like support character that sports a shield and a rocket flail. She’s been received well by Overwatch fans all around and at Heroes Never Die, we said she’s the game’s most interesting support yet. If this sounds enticing and you want to give Overwatch a shot, Amazon has the game of the year edition available on Xbox One and PS4 for less than $39.99.
If a new game isn’t quite your speed this week and you’re looking for a new console, there are plenty of deals available on those, as well. A Super Mario Odyssey Nintendo Switch bundle is going for about $350 at B&H and, while this isn’t too much lower than traditional retail pricing, any discount on a Switch bundle is still a minor miracle. Xbox One consoles are also being bundled for a discount with great games like Destiny 2 and Grand Theft Auto 5.
- Nintendo Switch Super Mario Odyssey bundle at B&H for $350.39. This bundle goes for $359.99 at other retailers.
- GameStop Premium Refurbished Nintendo Switch with Grey Joy-Cons at GameStop for $279.99 (usually $299.99).
- GameStop Premium Refurbished Nintendo Switch with Red and Blue Joy-Cons at GameStop for $279.99 (usually $299.99).
- Xbox One S bundles comes with an an extra free game at the Microsoft Store. Bundles start at $229.99 (save $50).
- Xbox bundles come with bonus games Destiny 2 and Grand Theft Auto 5 at Walmart. Bundles start at $229.99 (save up to $59.98).
- Xbox One X 1 TB Console with $50 Newegg Gift Card and Additional Xbox One Controller at Newegg for $499.99 (usually $599.99).
- Oculus Rift + Touch Virtual Reality System with Cooler Master RGB Mousepad at Newegg for $399 (usually $429.99).
- Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition at Amazon on Xbox One for $38.48, PS4 for $38.43 and PC for $41.40 (usually $59.99).
- Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild at Amazon and Walmart on Nintendo Switch for $44.99 (usually $59.99).
- Monster Hunter: World at Newegg on Xbox One and PS4 for $47.99 with the promo code EMCPSPR57 (usually $59.99). This deal ends Mar. 8.
- Monster Hunter: World and 3 Months of Xbox Live at Newegg for $65.99 (usually $74.98)
- Cuphead at Newegg on PC for $13.59 at checkout when signed in (usually $19.99)
- Destiny 2 at Amazon on PS4 for $18.71 and Xbox One for $21.43 (usually $39.99)
- Pokkén Tournament at Amazon on Nintendo Switch for $49 (usually $59.99)
- South Park: The Fractured but Whole Remote Control Coon Mobile Bundle at Amazon on PS4 for $61.42 and Xbox One for $55.65 (usually $189.99)
- EA Sports UFC 3 at Amazon on Xbox One and PS4 for $38.88 (usually $59.99)
- Pokémon Ultra Sun at Amazon for $29.99 (usually $39.99).
- Human Fall Flat at Fanatical on PC for $5.99 (usually $14.99). This sale lasts until Mar. 4.
- Select games are 50 percent off at Newegg right now with the promo code EMCPSPR67.
- Nintendo Switch Neon Yellow Joy-Cons at Walmart for $61.99 (usually $79.99)
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller at Amazon for $64 (usually $69.99)
- Red and Blue Nintendo Joy-Cons at Amazon for $67.89 (usually $79.99)
- Select graphics cards and external enclosures are 20 percent off at Newegg with the promo code EMCPRRV22 until Mar. 5.
Commerce Team Picks
- Green Man Gaming is really pulling out all of the stops for the month of March. The retailer is offering new deals every day for March Madness. They’ve already featured games like Cuphead, and there are sure to be other great games on sale over the next few weeks.
- The Super Mario cereal is now an add-on item at Amazon! It’s only $2.98 and ships with any order of more than $25. Is it good? Who cares. Try it, find out and keep the box.
- Earlier this week, The Verge had a beat on a USB adapter that turns a PS4 controller into a Nintendo Switch controller. It’s a great deal if you’re a PS4 and Switch owner considering buying a pro controller or a Switch owner that doesn’t like the pro controller.
Looking for tech deals? Check out The Verge’s roundup here.
Polygon Deals is a biweekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.