Whether you prefer the versatility of a wireless gamepad, want to rep your favorite fighting game or just need a few extra controllers for couch co-op, there are tons of deals on controllers for you to check out this week.
At Amazon, wireless Xbox One controllers are down to $39 and PlayStation 4 DualShock controllers are down to $49.88. An officially licensed Pokken Tournament wired controller is available for Switch at $19.99. Nintendo Switch Pro controllers are on sale for $62.99, though that still makes the Pro one of the most expensive game pads on the market. If you’ve got an extra DualShock controller lying around you can hook it up to your Switch with 8bitdo’s new wireless USB adapter. While not technically on sale, it’s only $20 so it’s potentially cheaper than buying a new controller.
Even though it was just released this week, Final Fantasy 15 for Windows PC is discounted at Green Man Gaming for $39.99. As we head further into 2018, more deals are dropping on some of the best games of 2017. The PC collector’s edition of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus, which includes a Terror Billy action figure, is still on sale at Amazon for $40.01. Switch games are getting some discounts too — Doom and Rocket League on Switch are down to $53.50 at Walmart.
Consoles and Hardware
- Xbox One S 500 GB Console at Amazon for $225 (usually $279.99).
- PSVR Skyrim Bundle at Walmart for $339 (usually $449.99).
- Xbox Wireless Controller at Amazon for $39 (usually $59).
- PS4 DualShock Wireless Controller at Amazon for $49.88 (usually $59.99).
- Nintendo Switch Pro Controller at Amazon for $62.99 (usually $69.99).
- Nintendo Switch Pokken Tournament DX Pro Pad Wired Controller at Amazon for $19.99 (usually $24.99).
- Nintendo Switch Neon Yellow Joy-Cons at Walmart for $61.99 (usually $79.99).
- Overwatch: Game of the Year Edition at Amazon on PS4 for $38.38 and on PC for $40.16 (usually $59.99).
- Prey at Amazon on PS4 for $19.99 (usually $59.99).
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus Collector’s Edition at Amazon on PC for $35.01 and on PS4 and Xbox One for $59.99 (usually $99.99).
- de Blob at Amazon on PS4 for $16.85 (usually $19.99).
- Doom at Walmart on Switch for $53.50 (usually $59.99).
- Rocket League at Walmart on Switch for $25.42 (usually $39.88).
- PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds at Green Man Gaming on PC for $23.39 (usually $29.99).
- Final Fantasy 15 at Green Man Gaming on PC for $39.99 (usually $49.99).
- Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration at Green Man Gaming on PC for $19.80 (usually $59.99).
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle at Best Buy on Switch for $29.99 (usually $59.99).
- 3-month Xbox Live Gold subscription at Amazon for $14.99 (usually $24.99).
- Harry Potter complete Blu-ray gift set at Amazon for $57.99 (usually $99.98).
- Five-in-One Xbox One stand at Amazon for $27.99 (usually $49.99).
- DC’s Leading Ladies Sale at Comixology includes up to 73 percent off Batgirl, Wonder Woman, and more comics starring female super heroes. Comixology is also running sales on IDW and Dark Horse comics featuring women in celebration of Women’s History Month.
Commerce Team Picks
- Last week we wrote about 8bitdo’s new USB adapter that lets you pair a DualShock controller to a Switch. It’s cheaper than a Pro Controller and can be used on multiple devices. Pick one up for $19.99 at Amazon.
- Dungeons and Dragons isn’t all, well, dungeons and dragons. I’m getting ready to start a Tomb of Annihilation campaign, an adventure set in a jungle with monsters like dinosaurs and snake people. Think fantasy Indiana Jones. If you don’t want to commit to a full role-playing adventure, you can just grab the board game version instead.
- A Wrinkle in Time comes out this weekend and I couldn’t be more excited. It was one of my favorite books as a kid and I can’t wait to see how this weird, wonderful story gets adapted. Check out Susana Polo’s review and definitely pick up the book if you haven’t read it before. Even if you’ve read it already, the movie tie-in edition includes a beautiful foreword by the movie’s director, Ava DuVernay.
Polygon Deals is a biweekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.