The Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset is the most expensive in the Windows Mixed Reality line of VR hardware. It has the specs to back up the $499.99 price tag, with integrated headphones and microphones, an AMOLED display and 2880 x 1600 resolution. Right now, though, you can get the Odyssey for $399.99 — the same price as less powerful Windows headsets. The Samsung Odyssey is currently sold out on Amazon, but you can take advantage of that $100 discount at Samsung, Best Buy or the Microsoft Store.
Nintendo posted a YouTube video of Rabbids Peach dancing to Beyonce’s “Naughty Girl” that brought us a giant dose of pure joy this week. Even better, it’s actual gameplay from Just Dance 2018 on Switch. The song is included in the game’s music subscription service, Just Dance Unlimited. A 3-month trial of the service is included when you buy Just Dance 2018. Best of all, Just Dance 2018 on Switch is on sale at Amazon for $36.40 (usually $59.99). Also, if you haven’t played Mario vs. Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on Switch, it’s way more fun than I was expecting. It’s also on sale at Amazon for $38.88 (usually $59.99).
Consoles and Hardware
- Xbox One S 500GB Console at Walmart for $240.92 (usually $299.99).
- Samsung Odyssey Mixed Reality Headset at Samsung, Best Buy and the Microsoft Store for $399 (usually $499).
- Dell 24” UltraSharp InfinityEdge PC Monitor at Dell for $252.99 (usually $349.99).
- Just Dance 2018 on Switch at Amazon for $36.40 (usually $59.99).
- Mario vs. Rabbids: Kingdom Battle on Switch for $39.46 (usually $59.99).
- Super Mario Odyssey on Switch at Amazon for $48.75 (usually $59.99).
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Wildlands on Xbox One at Amazon for $19.99 (usually $59.99).
- Tekken 7 season pass on Xbox One at Amazon for $17.49 (usually $24.99).
- Bioshock: The Collection on Xbox One and PS4 at GameStop for $19.99 (usually $39.99).
- Grand Theft Auto 5 on Xbox One and PS4 at GameStop for $29.99 (usually $59.99).
- Mafia 3 on Xbox One and PS4 at GameStop for $14.99 (usually $29.99).
- Agents of Mayhem PC download at GameStop for $9.99 (usually $39.99).
- Mega Man: Legacy Collection on PS4 at Walmart for $10.63 (usually $19.49).
- Mega Man: Legacy Collection 2 on Xbox One at Amazon for $13.63 (usually $19.99).
- Sid Meier’s Civilization 4, 5 and 6 on PC and associated DLC are up tp 76 percent off at Newegg. Get an extra 15 percent off with code CVDL15F. This deal ends on April 14.
- Bandai Namco games on PC are up to 75 percent off at Fanatical.
- SanDisk Ultra 400GB microSD card at Amazon for $199.99 (usually $249.99).
- Sony PS4 DualShock Wireless Controller at Amazon for $46.96 (usually $59.99).
- Razer Basilisk Gaming Mouse at Amazon for $59.99 (usually $69.99).
- Corsair K63 Cherry MX Red Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at Amazon for $59.99 (usually $79.99).
Commerce Team Picks
- Solo: A Star Wars Story looks...fine. Donald Glover’s Lando Calrissian, on the other hand, looks fine. ThinkGeek released a bunch of new apparel in anticipation of the Han Solo movie release, but the one that caught my eye is the 70’s-style shirt featuring a smirking Donald as Lando.
- Speaking of Solo, Lego just released some new Star Wars kits that look super rad. The Kessel Run Millennium Falcon kit looks a little more accessible than the 7,541-piece collector’s edition Millennium Falcon that constantly sells out.
- Nicki Minaj’s new single “Chun-Li” is a total bop (even though she implies that my favorite Street Fighter character is a villain for some reason?). If the song got you jonesing for some old-school fighting action, the latest Street Fighter game has been on sale for $30 since mid-March and just got another dollar knocked off the price tag. You can pick up Street Fighter 5: Arcade Edition on PS4 for $29 at Amazon.
Polygon Deals is a biweekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.