Last week we mentioned Green Man Gaming was running a birthday sale to celebrate 8 years of business. As it turns out, that was just the pre-game before the real party. Phase two of the birthday sale includes major discounts on publisher-specific groups of games like Bethesda, Ubisoft and 2K. Each publisher has a unique promo code to use for even more savings. A few of the publisher codes are in the “Games” section below, but head to the GMG deals page for a full listing.
This is your last chance to take advantage of the Xbox digital download sale going on at Amazon over the last few weeks. We pointed out this Amazon deal a few weeks ago, and today is the last day of the sale. Some of our favorites like Monster Hunter: World and Life is Strange: Before the Storm are down to the lowest prices we’ve seen this year. If you’ve been waiting to pick one of these titles up, today’s the day.
Consoles and Hardware
- PS4 Pro 1TB + free Google Home Mini at eBay with code PFREEMINI for $399 (free gift valued at $49). This deal ends on May 20.
- Xbox One X bundle with PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds or Sea of Thieves at Amazon for $249 (usually $299.99).
- CORSAIR K66 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard at Amazon for $54.99 (usually $69.99).
- Sea of Thieves on Xbox One at Amazon for $39.88 (usually $59.99).
- Fallout 4 Xbox One digital code at Amazon for $9.99 (usually $29.99).
- Assassins Creed: Origins Xbox One digital code at Amazon for $35.99 (usually $69.99).
- Metroid: Samus Returns Special Edition on Nintendo 3DS at Amazon for $40.97 (usually $49.99).
- Titanfall 2 on Xbox One at Newegg for $5 with code EMCPUEX84 (usually $19.99).
- Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire on PC at Fanatical for $37.59 (usually $49.99).
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard on PS4 at eBay for $20.69 (usually $29.99).
- Bioshock: The Collection on PC + $15 voucher at the Razer Game Store for $18 (usually $59.99).
- Transport Fever on PC + $15 voucher at the Razer Game Store for $19.24 (usually $34.99).
- Bethesda games on PC (Skyrim, Doom, Rage, etc.) at Green Man Gaming up to 50 percent off, and an additional 20 percent off with code BETH20.
- Ubisoft games on PC (Assassins Creed, Far Cry, Tom Clancy, etc.) at Green Man Gaming up to 75 percent off and an additional 15 percent off with code UBI15.
- 2K games on PC (Bioshock, Borderlands, Mafia, etc.) at Green Man Gaming up to 75 percent off and an additional 20 percent off with code 2K20.
- AmazonBasics Xbox Controller Battery Charger at Amazon for $12.56 (usually $19.99).
- Think Geek’s Geek Week sale includes huge deals on fan favorite products like the Breath of the Wild Shield backpack and their Geeki Tiki line of Tiki mugs for $9.99 each.
- GameStop’s one-day-only Pro Day sale is today, May 19. PowerUp Pro rewards members can save up to 50 percent off new games and get a $50 gift card with the purchase of a new Xbox or HTC Vive.
Commerce Team Picks
- The hack-and-slash Zelda game, Hyrule Warriors: Definitive Edition, was released on Switch yesterday. The Switch version includes Breath of the Wild costumes and all the DLC from the Wii U and 3DS editions.
- GameStop just released two new exclusive Deadpool figures: a Samurai Deadpool Funko Pop (with a katana blade acting as a taco skewer) and a diecast figure with an accompanying taco truck. I haven’t seen Deadpool 2 yet but i think it’s safe to assume a taco truck is featured at some point.
- I’ve been playing the tabletop role-playing game Shadow of the Demon Lord for the first time and it’s super dark and fun. It’s like taking Dungeons and Dragons and fast forwarding through all the boring stuff — each session you get to level up and learn cool new abilities. The hardcover rule book is on sale right now at Amazon for $41.99 and I highly recommend checking it out if you’re into RPGs.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.