Star Wars Day is today, May 4, because nerds can’t resist a good pun. Originally just a fan-created event, Star Wars Day has officially been adopted by Lucasfilm as an annual celebration of our favorite space opera.
Of course, tons of brands from major retailers like Target and Best Buy to niche luggage and luxury pen companies have embraced this international holiday by running sales and specials on Star Wars-themed merch. Below we’ve rounded up the best, weirdest and most adorable Star Wars Day deals happening across the internet today.
Apparel and Accessories
- Box Lunch: 30 percent off Star Wars apparel and collectibles. For every $10 spent at Box Lunch they donate a meal via Feeding America.
- Design by Humans: Buy-one-get-one-half-off Star Wars tee shirts with code PEWPEW.
- Hanna Andersson: 20 percent off Star Wars kids apparel.
- State: 30 percent off Star Wars backpacks (and one awesome fanny pack).
- ThinkGeek: Up to 80 percent off and $4 shipping on Star Wars apparel and collectibles with code 4FORMAY4.
- Torrid: 30 percent off all Star Wars apparel.
Toys and Collectibles
- Best Buy: Up to 40 percent off Star Wars DVDs, toys and collectibles.
- Hot Wheels: 25 percent off Star Wars Hot Wheels with code STARWARS.
- PetCo: Buy-one-get-one-free Star Wars pet toys and costumes.
- shopDisney: Up to 40 percent off select Star Wars apparel, toys and collectibles.
- Sideshow: 10 percent off select Star Wars figures with code MAY4TH18.
- Target: Up to 20 percent off Star Wars DVDs, apparel, collectibles and more.
- American Tourister: 40 percent off Star Wars luggage.
- Cross: 20 percent off limited-edition Star Wars fountain pens, 50 percent off Star Wars multi-pack gift set, and all Star Wars journals for $10. Use code MAYSTAR18.
- Otterbox: 10 percent off Star Wars phone cases.
- RoomMates: 30 percent off Star Wars wall decals and room decor with code YODA30.
- Samsung: $100 off Darth Vader PowerBot Vacuum.
A full list of all the May 4 deals is over at StarWars.com.