If your Xbox library is looking a little sparse, or you’ve been waiting for a sale to pick up one of this year’s new games, Amazon is running a new deal you may want to check out. Select Xbox One games are discounted by up to 75 percent now through May 19.
The sale, branded as “Digital Deal Days” is specifically for digital download codes that can be redeemed directly on your Xbox One console or at Microsoft’s website. 60 games and add-ons are discounted, including old favorites like Doom and Skyrim, 2018 releases Monster Hunter: World and A Way Out, and a whole bunch of Sims party packs. My favorite entry in the branching dialogue tree genre, Life is Strange: Before the Storm is on sale for $10.19, matching the lowest price I’ve seen on this game.
Some highlights from Amazon’s Digital Deal Days are below, or head over to Amazon for a full list. A few of the deals are Amazon Prime exclusives, but most of them are available without Prime.
- Monster Hunter: World — $44.99 (usually $59.99)
- A Way Out — $19.99 (usually $29.99)
- Assassins Creed: Origins — $35.99 (usually $59.99)
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus — $29.99 (usually $59.99)
- Prime Exclusive: Fallout 4 — $19.99 (usually $29.99)
- Resident Evil 7: Biohazard — $22.49 (usually $59.99)
- Doom — $19.99 (usually $29.99)
- Prime Exclusive: Skyrim — $29.99 (usually $39.99)
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm — $10.19 (usually $16.99)