Bethesda had a very good E3 this year. More Doom, more Wolfenstein, more Fallout and more Elder Scrolls are coming our way. After that press conference, it’s hard not to get hype about the newest additions to Bethesda’s biggest franchises.
To celebrate, Bethesda is discounting some of its best games of the last few years, including The Evil Within 2 and Fallout 4, by up to 40 percent on Amazon. We mentioned a few times last week that E3 is a great time to score deals on popular games from the last few years and this will probably be the last big sale of E3 2018. If you’ve been meaning to pick up a Bethesda title you missed, now’s the time to do it.
A full list of Bethesda titles on sale at Amazon is below. The best deal is definitely $20 off last year’s excellent Nazi-fighting shooter, Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus. It’s on sale for $19.99, the lowest price we’ve ever seen this game on Amazon. All titles are available on Xbox One, PS4 and Windows PC unless otherwise noted.
- Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus — $19.99 (usually $39.99)
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One — $24.99 (usually $39.99)
- Doom — $19.39 (usually $29.99)
- Doom on Switch — $50 (usually $59.99)
- Doom VFR on PlayStation VR — $19.49 (usually $29.99)
- The Evil Within 2 — $29.99 (usually $39.99)
- Fallout 4: Game of the Year Edition — $29.99 (usually $59.99)