E3 2018 is over and as the gaming industry recovers from that exciting, chaotic week, E3 sales are wrapping up as well. Nintendo and Sony E3 deals ended this week, but there’s still one day left to shop Microsoft’s E3 sale. The $50 price drop on the Xbox One X ends today, June 23, along with its remaining discounts on Xbox games.
Switch and PS4 owners aren’t entirely out of luck, though. The Amazon sale on Bethesda games we covered earlier this week is still running (with the exception of Wolfenstein 2: The New Colossus.) Several Switch games are on sale as well, including Splatoon 2 and FIFA 18 to celebrate the World Cup.
If you’re in the market for a new gaming laptop, Dell is offering a $200 off code on their already discounted Alienware 15, and Razer is running a weekend-only sale on their Razer Blade laptops. The new Razer Phone, designed specifically for mobile gaming, is also discounted on Razer’s website.
Consoles and Hardware
- Xbox One S 500GB Fallout 4 Bundle at Walmart for $199 ($214.99 separately).
- Xbox One S 1TB Sea of Thieves Bundle at Amazon for $249 (usually $299).
- Xbox One X at Amazon and Microsoft for $449 (usually $499.99). Ends June 23.
- New Nintendo 2DS XL at Walmart for $129.99 (usually $149.99).
- Razer Phone at Razer for $599.99 (usually $699.99).
- Alienware 15 at Dell starting at $2,199.99 with code 200OFF1599.
- Razer Blade laptops at Razer are up to $800 off.
- FIFA 18 Switch digital download at Amazon and Nintendo eShop for $23.99 (usually $59.99).
- Splatoon 2 on Switch at Amazon for $49.99 with Prime (usually $59.99).
- Darkest Dungeon: Ancestral Edition on Switch at Amazon for $32.97 (usually $39.99).
- The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim Special Edition on Xbox One at Amazon for $24.99 (usually $39.99). This game is backordered and will ship in one to two months.
- Doom at Amazon on PS4 and PC for $19.39 and on Xbox One for $18.16 (usually $29.99).
- Fallout 4 Game of The Year Edition on PS4 and Xbox One at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $59.99).
- Dragon Quest Heroes II Explorer’s Edition on PS4 at Amazon for $19.45 (usually $29.99).
- Cuphead on PC at Fanatical for $15.99 (usually $19.99).
- Rocket League Switch digital download at Amazon for $14.99 with Prime (usually $19.99).
- I Am Setsuna on Switch at Nintendo eShop for $19.99 (usually $39.99).
- Lost Sphear on Switch at Nintendo eShop for $24.99 (usually $49.99).
- Select PS4 and PS3 games are up to 60 percent off at the PlayStation Store in a PSN flash sale.
- Sandisk Ultra 128GB Micro SD at Amazon for $35.83 (usually $49.99).
- The Legend of Zelda Encyclopedia Deluxe Edition at Amazon for $47.99 (usually $79.99).
- Select graphic tees at Uniqlo, including shirts from their Jump 50th Anniversary collection, are on sale for $9.90 (usually $14.90).
- Geeky summer essentials (swimsuits, tiki mugs, Hawaiian shirts) are up to 80 percent off at Think Geek’s Summer Solstice sale.
Commerce Team Picks
- Mario Tennis Aces was released yesterday for Switch and while the campaign mode isn’t that exciting, online and multiplayer play is excellent.
- I play a lot of board games with my partner and it can be surprisingly hard to find games that work well with two players. I wrote about my favorites this week so if you’re looking for games to play with a roommate or significant other, that’s a good place to start.
- Minecraft got a physical release on Switch this week, but the bigger Minecraft news was that Microsoft and Nintendo teamed up on a joint commercial advertising the game’s crossplay functionality is available for Switch.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to email@example.com, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.