Today only, all tech at eBay is 10 percent off with code PRIMOTECH. The code works on all tech products, including sale items. That means you can grab an already discounted Nintendo Switch for just $251.99.
It’s hard not to notice that “PRIMO” is one letter away from a certain shopping holiday that’s been dominating deals Twitter and shopping news during the month of July. eBay is certainly not the only retailer to ride the Amazon Prime Day wave — Dell and Macy’s are both running “Black Friday in July” sales — but it’s by far the most aggressive, without actually stating that it’s in competition with Amazon.
Despite the Amazon thirst, eBay’s sale is a good alternative for non-Prime members or for impatient folks who are ready to make a big tech purchase right now. Ten percent off isn’t huge, but there are still some good deals to be had today, especially if you combine discounts. Some of our best bets are below.
- Nintendo Switch — $251.99 (usually $279.99)
- Xbox One S 1TB Starter Bundle — $215.99 (usually $299)
- Xbox One X 1TB — $436.49 (usually $484.99)
- PlayStation 4 Slim Limited Edition Days of Play 1TB — $314.99 (usually $349.99)
- PlayStation VR Doom Bundle — $269.99 (usually $299.99)
- New Nintendo 3DS XL — $157.49 (usually $174.99)
The minimum purchase eligible for the PRIMOTECH deal is $50 and the maximum discount is $100. This code expires at 2am ET on July 11.