The official Amazon Prime Day starts at 3pm ET next Monday, July 16 and runs for a full 36 hours through 3am ET Wednesday morning. Like Black Friday before it, though, Amazon’s (fake) shopping holiday is coming earlier every year. Prime members can take advantage of a few deals now, like a new free PC game every day in July with Twitch Prime. Just link your Twitch account to your Amazon Prime account to download your free game.
Nintendo Switch discounts are still pretty hard to come by, but there are a few bundles this week that will save you some cash on a new console and game. Dell’s Black Friday in July sale includes a Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle bundle for $319.98. The game is on sale at most retailers for $29.99 so it’s not a huge discount, but we’ll take what we can get with Switch deals. Best Buy’s deal is a little better — half off Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, Splatoon 2, Super Mario Odyssey or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe with the purchase of a Switch.
Consoles and Hardware
- Nintendo Switch Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Bundle at Dell for $319.98 (usually $359.98).
- Nintendo Switch bundle at Best Buy for $329 ($358.88 separately).
- Xbox One X 1TB at eBay for $459.99 (usually $499.99).
- Acer Nitro 5 Spin i5 with free Echo Dot at Amazon for $999.99 (usually $1,049.98).
- Acer Predator 27” Gaming Monitor at Newegg for $669.99 with code 0713WKSE20 (usually $799.99). Ends July 15.
- Gigabyte Mechanical Cherry Blue Keyboard at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $79.99).
- PS4 Fortnite Deluxe Founders Pack and HyperX Cloud Core Pro Gaming Headset Bundle at GameStop for $119.99 (usually $129.98.
- Xbox One Special Edition Wireless Controller at Groupon for $49.99 (usually $69.99).
- God of War on PS4 at eBay for $49.99 (usually $59.99).
- Monster Hunter: World on PS4 at Amazon for $29.99 (usually $59.99).
- Surviving Mars on PS4 at Amazon for $18.99 (usually $39.99).
- Prey on PS4 at Amazon for $16.96 (usually $59.99).
- Life is Strange: Before the Storm on PS4 at Amazon for $15.99 (usually $19.99).
- Onrush on PS4 and Xbox One at Amazon for $39.99 (usually $49.99).
- Owlboy at Amazon on Switch for $26.85 and on PS4 for $26.85 (usually $29.99).
- NBA 2K 18 on Switch at Amazon for $18.80 (usually $39.99).
- Madden NFL 18 on Xbox One at Best Buy for $12.99 (usually $39.99).
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt on PS4 and Xbox One at GameStop for $19.99 (usually $39.99).
- Assassins Creed Origins on PS4 and Xbox One at GameStop for $29.99 (usually $59.99).
- Stardew Valley on PS4 at Walmart for $12.88 (usually $29.88).
- Sega Dreamcast Collection on PC at Fanatical for $4.49 (usually $29.99). Ends July 15.
- Square Enix PC games sale at Humble including Final Fantasy, I am Setsuna and Life is Strange.
- Sandisk Ultra 200GB microSD at Amazon for $54.75 (usually $84.99).
- Console Wars: Sega, Nintendo, and the Battle that Defined a Generation ebook at Amazon for $1.99.
- DC Volume 1 sale at Comixology including The Sandman, Batman: Year One, and Preacher for $4.99 each. Ends July 16.
- Image comics including Saga, Sex Criminals and Bitch Planet are buy-one-get-one free at Comixology with code IMAGE. Ends July 26.
- Vinyl soundtracks at ThinkGeek including Spiderman: Homecoming, Undertale and Steven Universe for up to 60 percent off.
Commerce Team Picks
- Microsoft announced a new special edition controller, the Sport White, “inspired by trends in athletics and sports lifestyle.” The slick new gamepad is available for preorder at GameStop and the Microsoft Store now, and will ship on July 31.
- The first Nintendo-certified portable charger is now available at GameStop after Anker announced their partnership in June. The battery pack was specifically calibrated to fast charge the Switch.
- I grabbed DropMix when it was on sale at Best Buy for $30 last week and have been having a blast making my own mashups. It sold out both at Best Buy and at Amazon when it matched Best Buy’s price, but you can still find it at Target for $47.90 which is less than half MSRP.
Polygon Deals is a weekly roundup of the best deals on the internet, curated by Vox Media’s commerce team, in collaboration with Polygon’s editorial team. You can submit deals to firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us on Twitter @PolygonDeals and find more Deals here. All prices are reflective of time of publication and are updated periodically to account for changes.