Forza Horizon 4, which launches Oct. 2 on Windows PC and Xbox One, has a demo available on both platforms today. Developers said it will give players a sampling of the four seasons of weather the game will offer.
Set in the U.K., where the weather is always lovely every season of the year, Forza Horizon 4 will also offer a James Bond-themed car pack at launch. It’s a premium pack, so it’s available for those who buy the Ultimate Edition. Everyone else will have to buy it separately.
The Best of Bond Car Pack features 10 vehicles that have graced a dozen of the 24 Bond flicks so far (including On Her Majesty’s Secret Service and The Living Daylights). The full list:
- 1964 Aston Martin DB5 inspired by Goldfinger, Thunderball, GoldenEye, Skyfall and Spectre
- 1969 Aston Martin DBS from On Her Majesty’s Secret Service
- 1974 AMC Hornet X Hatchback from The Man With the Golden Gun
- 1977 Lotus Esprit S1 from The Spy Who Loved Me
- 1981 Citroën 2CV6 from For Your Eyes Only
- 1986 Aston Martin V8 from The Living Daylights
- 1999 BMW Z8 from The World is Not Enough
- 2008 Aston Martin DBS from Quantum of Solace
- 2010 Jaguar C-X75 from Spectre
- 2015 Aston Martin DB10 from Spectre
There’s also some bonus in-game Bond content, including two outfits and some quick-chat phrases for use in multiplayer.
Turn 10 Studios and Playground Games did not say how many or what kind of cars would be available in the Forza Horizon 4 demo. The full game will have more than 450 cars in the fleet. Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition owners will get to play the game beginning Friday, Sept. 28. Everyone else starts Oct. 2.