During the X019 presentation in London, Microsoft announced its Black Friday deals, ranging from individual games, to bundles, to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate. The deals begin Thursday, Nov. 21, for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate and Xbox Live Gold members, and Nov. 24 for all users. These sales will last until Cyber Monday, Dec. 2; we’ve listed all of them below.
Xbox One X and Xbox One S
- Xbox One X bundles will be available at
Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, and the Microsoft Store for $349.99. Normally, they go for $499.99.
- Xbox One S bundles, including the Xbox One S All-Digital Edition, will be on sale at Amazon, Best Buy, Walmart, GameStop, and the Microsoft Store starting at $149.99 ($100 off)
Select Xbox Wireless Controllers are up to $20 off at Amazon, Best Buy, and GameStop including the following: Night Ops Camo Special Edition, Sport Blue Special Edition and Kait Diaz Gears 5 Limited Edition. The standard price of these controllers is $69.99.
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Signing up for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (as a new subscriber) will grant you the first three months for $1; this is usually $14.99 a month.
These game sales run from Nov. 24 through Dec. 2.
- Gears 5 is 33% off
- Forza Horizon 4 is 50% off
- Sea of Thieves: Anniversary Edition is 50% off
- State of Decay 2 is 50% off
- Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice is 50% off