Black Friday is coming — the biggest shopping day of the year. Each year online retailer Amazon saves some of its best deals for the annual sale, and this year is no different. Thousands of products will be discounted across the website, including smart TVs, gaming consoles, and video games.
Deals will start dropping on Nov. 22 and continue through Nov. 29 — Black Friday itself. Ahead of the Nov. 22 start, Amazon’s offered a sneak peek of its most exciting deals. Here’s what’s in store.
Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One
- Up to 30% on select Nintendo Switch software
- Up to 33% on select Nintendo Switch Joy-Cons
Save on Nintendo Switch Console with digital Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Save on Xbox One consoles
Up to 33% on PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB bundles
- Save on Oculus Rift S
- Up to 40% on Corsair gaming products and accessories
- Save on PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories
- Save on SanDisk and WD storage devices
- Save on headphones from Bose, Sony and other top brands
4K TV, Monitors, and accessories
- Save on Samsung, Sony, and LG TVs
Free Echo Dot with select Fire TV Edition Smart TVs
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote and Echo Dot — $46.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote — $19.99 ($20 off)
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote — $24.99 ($25 off)
- All-new Fire TV Cube — $89.99 ($30 off)
- LG 82” 4K Ultra HD Smart LED TV — $1,699.99 ($500 off)
Audible : Between November 25 and 27, new members receive a bonus $15 Amazon credit and continue to save 53% on the first three months of an Audible membership at $6.95 a month. Additional offers to be announced through the holiday season.