Blizzard Entertainment is summoning Black Friday deals a little early on the Blizzard Store, offering deals on just about every Blizzard game (and a couple of Activision ones). PC gamers can get games like Diablo 3, Overwatch, and World of Warcraft on sale for up to 50 percent off the standard price.
Latecomers can also buy a BlizzCon 2019 Virtual Ticket for $42.49, down from $49.99, if they need those Warcraft-inspired Overwatch skins, half off a new subscription to World of Warcraft, and a pair of Heroes of the Storm character bundles for 79 percent off.
Here are some of the other highlights from Blizzard’s Black Friday sale:
- Diablo 3 - $9.99 (50 percent off)
- Diablo 3 Battle Chest - $19.98 (33 percent off)
- Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls - $9.99 (50 percent off)
- Diablo 3: Rise of the Necromancer - $9.99 (33 percent off)
- Overwatch - $14.99 (25 percent off)
- Overwatch: Legendary Edition - $19.99 (50 percent off)
- StarCraft 2 - $15.37 (61 percent off)
- World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth - $24.99 (50 percent off)
- World of Warcraft Complete Collection - $89.99 (27 percent off)
- World of Warcraft Complete Collection Epic Edition - $109.99 (24 percent off)
If Call of Duty’s your thing, you can also snag the PC versions of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare at a discount (20 percent off of the Operation Editions) or Black Ops 4 for between 50 and 60 percent off.