The biggest shopping day of the year means the biggest flurry of deals out there. Time for the gift giving season to begin! When it comes to all things all things entertainment — meaning all things not video game specific — we’ve got you covered for the best books, movie, TV, and comics deals out there.
Amazon has some sweet deals on Kindle Unlimited and Audible memberships, while Comixology is running sales on its own original digital comics as well as Marvel and DC favorites. And if you’re the kind of person who still buys physical media, there will be plenty of cheap DVDs on offer all weekend.
We’ve collected the best deals happening throughout Black Friday weekend, tailored to all things books, comics and movies. Check out the best deals across the web and in stores and follow along our Twitter account as we scout out all the deals.
Books and eReaders
New Audible members receive $15 of Amazon credit and save 53% at $6.95 a month
- Three months of Kindle Unlimited for free for new subscribers
- Up to 80% off Kindle ebook titles at Amazon
- Select physical books — including a bunch of D&D hardcovers — are buy-two-get-one-free at Amazon
- 50% off teen/YA bestsellers at Barnes & Noble
- Kindle Paperwhite — $84.99 at Amazon ($45 off)
Nook GlowLight 3— $89.99 at Barnes & Noble ($30 off)
- Up to 90% off DC digital comics
- Up to 50% off Boom! Studios digital comics
- Up to 50% off Dark Horse digital comics
- Up to 70% off Comixology original digital comics
- Buy-one-get-one-free Marvel digital comics with code MARVELBOGO
- 4K UHD Disney, Marvel, and Star Wars Blu-rays — $21.99-$22.99 at Best Buy ($7-$8 off)
- Select Disney movies on DVD, including Avengers: Endgame, Toy Story 4, and Aladdin (Live Action) —$15 at Target ($4.99 off)
- Select movies on DVD, including The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part, Bumblebee,
Crazy Rich Asians, and Mission Impossible: Fallout — $4 at Target (up to $10.99 off)
- Select movies on DVD, including Venom,
Lego DC Batman: Family Matters, A Star is Born, and Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse — $6 at Target (up to $11.99 off)