Cyber Monday, Dec. 2, 2019, is on its way, and with it, video gaming mainstays like GameStop are getting ready with online (and in-store) offers to help out with that hard-to-shop-for friend or family relation, or maybe just yourself. We won’t tell.
GameStop is slashing $100 off both the Xbox One X and PlayStation 4 Pro, if you or someone you love is in the market for an upgrade a year before the next generation is due to launch. The Nintendo Switch isn’t getting a price drop, but it does have a $25 gift card incentive that should be good for an extra game, at least.
We’re still rounding up the best Cyber Monday deals and updating those posts as products sell out and new deals are announced. GameStop’s Cyber Monday deals run from midnight EST tonight to 2 a.m. EST Tuesday, Dec. 3.
Xbox One deals
- Xbox One X — $349.99 ($150 off)
- Xbox One S Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order bundle— $199.99 ($100 off)
PlayStation 4 deals
- PlayStation 4 Pro — $299.99 ($100 off)
- PlayStation 4 1TB with God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn and The Last of Us Remastered — $199.99 ($100 off)
- God of War, Horizon Zero Dawn, The Last of Us Remastered and other selected titles — $9.99
Nintendo Switch deals
- $25 GameStop gift card with purchase of any Nintendo Switch or Nintendo Switch Lite system (at full price). Limit one, online only.
PC gaming deals
- 40 percent off PC accessories through Dec. 7
Video Game deals
- NBA 2K20, Madden NFL 20, FIFA 20, Mortal Kombat 11, and Ghost Recon Breakpoint — $28
- Kingdom Hearts 3 — $19.99
- World War Z — $19.99
- Sega Genesis Mini — $49.99 ($30 off; available online and in store)