The eighth and final season off Game of Thrones premiered last week, setting the stage for the ultimate battle between the living and the dead. ThinkGeek is celebrating with a sale on Game of Thrones collectibles, including prop replicas, Funko Pops, and some Stark and Lannister candles that reportedly “provide a pleasant smell”. Take 20 percent off Thrones paraphernalia with code WINTERISHERE.
Microsoft’s spring sale ends on Monday, so if you’ve got any Xbox One games on your wishlist, this weekend is the time to pick them up. The Xbox Game Pass deal from that sale (a three month membership for $1), though, will be available through May 12.
TCL’s excellent 6-series TVs, our pick for best 4K TVs for gaming under $1,000, are on sale for new all-time-low prices. And the 55-inch version is $15 cheaper than it was when we wrote about it a few days ago.
Finally, Polygon’s giveaway with Fanatical is running for one more week. Enter to win a bundle of over $1,000 worth of Steam keys, including Devil May Cry 5 and Mortal Kombat 11.
Sometimes the weekend is just too short. Follow us on Twitter for the latest discounts throughout the week.
Consoles and hardware
- 55-inch TCL 6-series 4K TV — $534.99 at Amazon ($265 off)
- 65-inch TCL 6-series 4K TV — $799.99 at Amazon ($200 off)
- Xbox One S 1 TB Minecraft Creators Bundle — $199.99 at Walmart ($100 off)
- Xbox One S 1 TB Battlefield 5 Bundle — $199.99 at Walmart ($100 off)
- Spyro Reignited Trilogy on PS4 and Xbox One — $27.99 at Amazon ($12 off)
- Devil May Cry 5 on PS4 and Xbox One — $49.94 at Amazon ($10 off)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on PS4, Xbox One, and PC — $27.99 at Amazon ($32 off)
- Assassin’s Creed Odyssey on PS4 and Xbox One — $19.99 at Amazon ($40 off)
- Spider-Man on PS4 — $29.99 at Amazon ($10 off)
- Rocket League Ultimate Edition on Switch — $29.99 at Amazon ($20 off)
- Red Dead Redemption 2 on Xbox One — $44.99 at the Xbox Store ($15 off)
- The Division 2 on Xbox One — $53.99 at the Xbox Store ($6 off)
- Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 on Xbox One — $35.99 at the Xbox Store ($25 off)
- FIFA 19 on Xbox One — $24 at the Xbox Store ($35.99 off)
- NBA 2K19 on Xbox One — $24 at the Xbox Store ($35.99 off)
- Hitman 2 on Xbox One — $47.99 at the Xbox Store ($12 off)
- Jump Force on Xbox One — $41.99 at the Xbox Store ($18 off)
- Xbox Game Pass three-month membership — $1 at the Xbox Store ($29 off)
- Xbox One S All-Digital Edition — $249.99 at Amazon, Walmart, Best Buy and the Xbox Store (released May 7)
- The Lion King Monopoly — $39.99 at Walmart (released April 22)
- Gloomhaven — $99.89 at Amazon ($40.11 off)
- Dungeon Master’s screen — $9.21 at Amazon ($5.74 off)
- Nintendo Switch-compatible SanDisk 200 GB microSD — $25 at Amazon ($12.95 off)
- Xbox wireless controller — $35.99 at Amazon ($24 off)
- Corsair Void Pro wireless gaming headset — $69.99 at Amazon ($30 off)
- Anker PowerCore 13400 Nintendo Switch Edition — $49.99 at Amazon ($20 off)
- Neon Yellow Nintendo Switch carrying case — $6.35 at Amazon ($7.64 off)
- Game of Thrones merch — 20 percent off at ThinkGeek with code WINTERISHERE