In its official Bungie Day post on Sunday, Bungie revealed plans for a new Destiny 2 Moments of Triumph. Like Destiny’s final update, the Age of Triumph, Destiny 2’s new Moments of Triumph is a celebration of players who dabbled in all of 2019’s content. Bungie is offering exclusive rewards to players who accomplish some of Destiny 2’s feats.
Starting July 9, players can start earning the 2019 Moments of Triumph. Bungie listed the names of the Triumphs out in its official post. The studio also revealed a few more Moments of Triumph set to release later this month with the Solstice of Heroes event, bringing the total Triumphs to 20.
In terms of rewards, Bungie is offering players a few in-game cosmetic rewards and a customizable T-shirt for participating.
- Players who complete at least one 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new emblem
- Players who complete at least five 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new Sparrow
- Players who complete at least 10 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new ship
- Players who complete at least 15 2019 Moments of Triumph can purchase and customize a t-shirt on the Bungie store
- Players who complete all of the 2019 Moments of Triumph earn a new Seal and Title to show off in-game
Thirteen of these feats come to Destiny 2 on July 9, and players can earn up to the ship. For the t-shirt and Title, players will need to wait until Solstice of Heroes starts on July 30.
While Bungie didn’t mention it in its Bungie Day post, the mysterious Tribute Hall is also coming to Destiny 2 on July 9 for Annual Pass holders. Players aren’t entirely sure what this activity is, although a data mine seems to reveal quite a bit about its nature. It appears players can earn Triumphs by completing very specific activities around the world of Destiny, and turn these triumphs in to earn new rewards from Calus.