Balancing the strengths and weaknesses of types in Temtem will ensure you survive tough fights and become a successful Temtem tamer.
There are items that will help you along the way, like the Coward’s Cloak. Another item to pick up in Arissola is the Umbrella. We’ll help you complete the “Tour Guide” side quest and explain how to use your reward below.
Tour Guide walkthrough
The Umbrella is a reward for completing the “Tour Guide” side quest in Arissola. Look for the Tour Operator just to the west of the Temporium. She’s standing near a group of six NPCs waiting to take the tour.
Talk to her, and say you’ll give the guided tour. Head to the group of NPCs to start.
You’ll have to choose five responses to successfully complete the quest. You can pick up most of the information by wandering around town and paying close attention to conversations. Or you can just read on.
In order, the responses are:
- Welcome ladies and gentlemen … — any answer
- It was described for the first time by an ancient poet … — Pasiphaë of Turquesa (You learn this from the plaque at the pond in the northeast corner of the city.)
- That majestic massif of red rock you can see towards the south, on the way to Brical de Mar, is called … — Thalassian Cliffs
- What’s on the other side of the river? — The town of Turquesa
- What do you recommend we visit next? — any answer
Return to the Tour Operator, and she’ll reward you with an Umbrella.
Using the Umbrella
Go into your Backpack, tab over to Gear, select the Umbrella, and then pick which Temtem in your squad should carry it. Once equipped, the Temtem carrying it will take 20% less damage from Water type attacks.