In Marvel Comics’ Outlawed, teenage superheroes go on the run from the government after their very existence is criminalized. After kicking off with a blockbuster one-shot, the storyline is exploding out through Marvel’s teen hero books, including Miles Morales: Spider-Man, Magnificent Ms. Marvel, and the newly relaunched Champions ongoing series — not to mention New Warriors and Power Pack miniseries.
To help you keep it all straight, here’s the full list of books that’ll be officially tying in to Outlawed, along with the covers and official summaries from Marvel Comics.
Outlawed books in April
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #14
- As Ms. Marvel recovers from a traumatic ordeal, she finds herself an unwilling martyr for a movement she hates. If she wants to reclaim her narrative, she’ll have to wake up first ...
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #17
- Team MILES MORALES welcomes the INCREDIBLE Carmen Carnero (Captain Marvel, X-Men Red)!
- And welcomes readers faithful and fresh to discover what life is like for Brooklyn’s teen Spider-Man in the OUTLAWED age!
- It’s time for young people to stand together or fall apart! Who will need Miles to risk the wrath of CRADLE?
- A law is passed that goes against everything Ms. Marvel, Nova and Spider-Man founded the Champions for ... But the world still needs heroes, even if the world doesn’t want them right now.
- After Ms. Marvel makes an unexpected and emotional announcement that her team won’t go down without a fight, a group of teen vigilantes gathers to plan their next move. But the CRADLE task force is hot on their trail, and there’s a spy in their midst ...
- Eve L. Ewing (Ironheart, Outlawed) and Simone Di Meo (Immortal Hulk: The Best Defense and Venom: Acts of Evil) team up for a dramatic new era of Champions that will define Marvel’s teen heroes for years to come!
Power Pack #1 (of 5)
Power Pack is back! Katie, Julie, Jack and Alex Power have been super-heroing since they were learning to tie their own shoes. It’s been ages since they fought side by side as a family, but a special occasion — and an old grudge — is about to put the gang back together. There’s just one teeny tiny hiccup: a brand-new law restricting underage super heroes! But surely, if the fate of all New York City is at stake, the powers that be will make an exception? Keep your fingers crossed as the Power siblings fight for their right to save the world!
New Warriors #1 (of 5)
DON’T CALL IT A COMEBACK!
Or Night Thrasher will knock you out! Or better yet, he’ll get one of the new recruits to do it! With Kamala’s Law in full effect — forbidding unsupervised super heroics by anyone under the age of 21 - it’s time for the New Warriors to step up. Thrasher reunites with Firestar, Rage, Speedball, Namorita and Silhouette to mentor a whole new generation of heroes ... whether they like it or not. Introducing the NEW New Warriors — and the epoch of their thrilling new adventures!
Outlawed books in May
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #15
- The anti-teen-hero task force, CRADLE, is scouring Jersey City to apprehend its young protector, Ms. Marvel.
- But CRADLE isn’t the only problem on Kamala’s plate — several of her family members support the new law, and if they discover her secret identity, it’s game over for Ms. Marvel.
Miles Morales Spider-Man #18
- Ganke. Barbara. Judge. Lana. Mr. Sumida. Rio. Jeff.
- Miles knows he has to help people as Spider-Man, so he’s ready to live as an outlaw.
- But is he ready to do it without the support of someone he loves? Who’s with Miles, who’s against him, and who’s side are YOU on?
- When clashing protests over the teen vigilante ban break out across Chicago, the Champions risk their freedom to protect the young protestors from overzealous CRADLE agents — but Chicago’s own hometown hero, Ironheart, is nowhere to be seen.
- Where is Riri Williams? Why has she abandoned the Champions? And could it have anything to do with the mole in their ranks ... ?
New Warriors #2 (of 5)
The NEW New Warriors are trapped with the Original Warriors’ first and fiercest foes ... PSIONEX! Or are they? Night Thrasher and the OG crew have to save the new kids from certain doom, but another enemy is lurking in the shadows. PLUS: How’d Night Thrasher get the band back together anyhow? From the depths of the ocean to the far reaches of space to the Darkforce dimension itself - find out in the latest extreme installment of New Warriors!
Power Pack #2 (of 5)
THE PACK IN PRISON?!
- Okay, so MAYBE it’s illegal for minors to fight crime in costume, dispensing vigilante justice as they see fit. MAYBE.
- But not if they have a mentor! Then it’s totally fine! So now all the Pack need is an adult willing to let them do whatever they want.
- It’s a voyage (or at least a two-page spread) across the Marvel Universe to find a mentor!
- But what if everything doesn’t go smoothly? What if there’s CONFLICT and EVENTS?
- The Power Pack faces adversity, betrayal and more in this Alex-narrated issue!
Outlawed books in June
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #16
- AMULET RETURNS – just in time for CRADLE and Dum Dum Dugan to crack down on the teen heroes of Jersey City!
- An arcane horror threatens everything Amulet and Ms. Marvel hold dear – but can they do anything to stop it when they could be arrested at any moment?
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #19
- No one knows the full consequences when worlds collide: Are there aftershocks, echoes, doubles?
- Miles is already battling a man who shares his name. What does it mean when he finds someone with his face in his family living room?
- Was this clone made or born? And which Miles will survive this saga?
Power Pack #3 (of 5)
- The Power Pack is in over their heads (metaphorically) as their powers are (literally) about to start misbehaving and shutting down!
- Only they don’t know that yet, which is what’s known to STUFFY OLD LITERATURE PROFESSORS as “dramatic irony” and known to everyone else as “oh dang, that’s some exciting and suspenseful comic soliciting!” Sophocles used it! Shakespeare used it! Now it is our turn to experience dramatic irony.
- As if that weren’t enough, the Power Pack faces ANOTHER threat they never saw coming, delivered to them by special guest … TASKMASTER!
- Honestly, given how badly things are going, it really seems that one or more of the Power Pack should die in this issue. DO THEY?
- Heck, you’ll have to buy this (Julie-narrated!) issue to find out!
New Warriors #3 (of 5)
AT WAR WITH THE CHAMPIONS!
Night Thrasher and his New Warriors picked a side – the side of the law! And that means shutting down teenage vigilantes … even if they’re supposed to be friends. Luckily Night Thrasher doesn’t need friends. At least, that’s the lesson he’s giving his new recruits – after kicking one of them out. Turmoil abounds! Betrayal lurks around every corner! Villains are revealed! It’s another can’t-miss issue with the tightest team around!
- The Champions are on the run! Ms. Marvel, Spider-Man, Nova and Ironheart race to stay one step ahead of CRADLE, but someone keeps leaking their location, and they’re running out of places to hide.
- With a spy in their midst and their allies locked up in a disturbing correctional school, they’ll turn to the one adult they know they can still trust …
Outlawed books in July
We won’t know exactly when these books hit shelves until Marvel releases its July catalog. Tune in in late April!
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #17
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #20
Power Pack #4 (of 5)
New Warriors #4 (of 5)
Outlawed books in August
We won’t know exactly when these books hit shelves until Marvel releases its August catalog. Tune in in late May!
Magnificent Ms. Marvel #18
Miles Morales: Spider-Man #21
Power Pack #5 (of 5)
New Warriors #5 (of 5)