Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get access to Sega’s HD remake of Yakuza 2, “reverse horror game” Carrion, and Obsidian Entertainment’s Honey, I Shrunk the Kids-inspired survival game, Grounded, as part of the service in July. Microsoft announced eight more games coming to Game Pass in July, joining previously announced new additions Soulcalibur 6 and Fallout 76.
Game Pass subscribers also now have access to Halo 3 (included in Halo: The Master Chief Collection) and Endless Space 2 on Windows PC. Those two games dropped today, alongside Neon Abyss for Xbox One and PC.
Here’s the remainder of July’s new Xbox Game Pass games and their date of availability:
- Forager (Console & PC) – July 16
- Mount & Blade: Warband (Console) – July 16
- Carrion (Console & PC) – July 23
- Golf With Your Friends (PC) – July 23
- Grounded – Xbox Game Preview (Console & PC) – July 28
- Nowhere Prophet (Console & PC) – July 30
- The Touryst (Console & PC) – July 30
- Yakuza Kiwami 2 (Console & PC) – July 30
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate is available for $14.99 a month, which gives subscribers access to both the console and PC programs. First-time subscribers can get a month for $1. If you’re interested only in Xbox games, it’s $9.99 for the Xbox-only Game Pass. Xbox Game Pass for PC is available for a limited-time price of $4.99 a month (usually $9.99 a month).
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.