Seven games will be added to Xbox Game Pass in August, including Final Fantasy 7 HD and Darksiders: Ge. Two of the games are for console only, while the other five will be available on Xbox Game Pass for PC and console.
Here’s the full list, and when then the games will become available:
- Darksiders: Genesis (console) — Aug. 6
- It Lurks Below (console & PC) — Aug. 6
- The Dark Pictures Anthology: Man of Medan (console) — Aug. 6
- Trailmakers (console & PC) — Aug. 6
- UnderMine (console & PC) — Aug. 6
- Xeno Crisis (console & PC) — Aug. 6
- Final Fantasy 7 HD (console & PC) — Aug. 13
These games join F1 2019, which was added for console and PC programs, last week. July’s new games, which include Carrion and Yakuza Kiwami 2, are still available, too. As always, with new games joining the Xbox Game Pass, old ones must leave. On Aug. 14, these five games will leave the program:
- Devil May Cry 5 (Console)
- Kingdom Come: Deliverance (Console & PC)
- Space Hulk: Tactics (PC)
- Where the Water Tastes Like Wine (PC)
- Yoku’s Island Express (Console & PC)
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, which gives players access to both PC and console programs, is $14.99. New subscribers will get a month for $1. The Xbox-only program costs $9.99, while Xbox Game Pass for PC (which is in beta) costs $4.99 a month. In September, Xbox Game Pass Ultimate subscribers will gain access to Microsoft’s streaming technology, xCloud.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.