Crusader Kings 3 heads the list of games newly available this month with an Xbox Game Pass subscription. The grand strategy game launches globally on Sept. 1 and is available to Game Pass for PC subscribers. For those on Xbox One, Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is September’s biggest-name game.
Destiny 2, with its Shadowkeep and Forsaken expansions, will join Game Pass’ library (for Xbox One) sometime later this month. In July, Microsoft announced Bungie’s shooter and expansions would be coming to the service in September. Destiny 2’s newest expansion, Beyond Light, launches Nov. 10 and will be available to Game Pass subscribers that day, too.
Crusader Kings 3 is available on Xbox Game Pass for PC (and Xbox Game Pass Ultimate) today. Resident Evil 7 Biohazard is available beginning Sept. 3. Other games coming to the service in September include:
- Drake Hollow (Xbox One) — Available now.
- The Jackbox Party Pack 4 (Xbox One) — Sept. 3.
- Tell Me Why: Chapter Two (PC and Xbox One) — Sept. 3.
- Touhou Luna Nights (PC and Xbox One) — Sept. 3.
- World War Z (PC) — Sept. 3.
- Star Renegades (PC) — Sept. 8.
- Disgaea 4 Complete+ (PC) — Sept. 10.
- Hotshot Racing (Xbox One) — Sept. 10.
- Tell Me Why: Chapter Three — Sept. 10.
Leaving the service this month are:
- NBA 2K20 (Xbox One) — leaving today.
- Red Dead Redemption 2 (Xbox One) — leaving Sept. 7.
- Gonner: Blueberry Edition (PC and Xbox One) — leaving Sept. 15.
- Jump Force (Xbox One) — leaving Sept. 15.
Xbox Game Pass is $9.99 per month. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate combines Xbox Live Gold membership with Game Pass for PC access, and Xbox Game Pass, for $14.99 a month. Microsoft offers the first month for $1 to new subscribers.
Vox Media has affiliate partnerships. These do not influence editorial content, though Vox Media may earn commissions for products purchased via affiliate links. For more information, see our ethics policy.