In the Warzone midseason patch notes, Treyarch called out a new fix for the stim glitch, which allowed players to heal themselves over and over again. Apparently, this glitch was a product of players getting stuck in a “throwback state” after chucking a grenade back at opponents.
If this fix sounds familiar, it’s because it’s not the first time Treyarch have tried to solve this problem in the past month. On Jan. 13, Treyarch and Raven Software launched a patch to solve an identical glitch. But the glitch resurfaced after the original fix, frustrating players even more. Warzone’s latest patch should kill the glitch once and for all, but that’s also what we said last time, so only time will tell.
The midseason Warzone patch also adds a few other fixes for the game, like normalizing XP across the Kingslayer and Verdansk battle royale modes. The midseason patch is live now for all players.
Scroll down for a complete list of patch notes.
Call of Duty: Warzone season one — midseason patch notes 2/4
Here are the official patch notes for Warzone.
- New fix to remove infinite stim glitch
- Issue stemmed from player getting stuck in throwback state after throwing back a live grenade
- Adjusted match bonus and kill XP reward of Kingslayer mode to be more in line with Verdansk BR
- This is part of our continued effort to normalize XP rewards across our various game modes
- Adjusted the timing of ammo replenishment during empty reloads for BOCW weapons
- Certain operator missions for Stitch should now track as intended
- Fixed visual for the “Heavy Handed” Sledgehammer in the Player Armory
- Fixed issue where at high prestige levels, progress towards next level shown in Barracks Seasonal Progression did not match what was shown on the top banner of the main menu
- Removed Tier Skips from Modern Warfare Bundles
- Previewing Bruiser Cord watch in the Hot Shot Bundle will now display correct watch
- Fixed various minor issues including images, icons, and names
- Fixed a crash that occurs when launching the game due to changes being made to Windows GDI32