Square Enix will reveal a new Life Is Strange game and present new details on upcoming and released games during a live digital showcase on Thursday, March 18. The video presentation, known as Square Enix Presents, will focus primarily on Western games from the publisher, including Outriders, Marvel’s Avengers, and the new Just Cause mobile game.
The biggest confirmed announcement will be the world premiere of the next Life Is Strange game “featuring an all-new protagonist wielding an exciting new power,” Square Enix said in a news release. Other games that will be discussed during the presentation include:
- Outriders, People Can Fly’s RPG-shooter, which is coming April 1
- Balan Wonderworld, the colorful platformer from Sonic the Hedgehog and Nights Into Dreams creators Yuji Naka and Naoto Oshima, due out March 26
- Marvel’s Avengers, which will add Hawkeye and receive PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X upgrades on March 18
- Just Cause Mobile and new mobile game announcements from Square Enix Montreal
- unspecified games from Taito
Not mentioned in Square Enix’s news release were announced games from the publisher’s Japanese side, so don’t expect major updates on titles such as Final Fantasy 7 Remake Intergrade, Final Fantasy 16, or Project Athia during Square Enix Presents.