A new slate of games is coming to Xbox Game Pass in the next two weeks, including Limbo, Gang Beasts, and Worms Rumble. Xbox Game Pass community lead Megan Spurr announced the upcoming additions in a post on the Xbox Wire Wednesday.
Game Pass subscribers will get nine additional games from now through July 1. The games will launch on the service beginning Wednesday. In addition, eight games are leaving the service on June 30. Here’s the rundown:
- Worms Rumble (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — June 23
- Iron Harvest (Windows PC) — June 24
- Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit Remastered (console and Windows PC) — June 24
- Prodeus (Game Preview via Windows PC) — June 24
- Banjo-Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts (cloud) — July 1
- Bug Fables: The Everlasting Sapling (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Gang Beasts (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Immortal Realms: Vampire Wars (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
- Limbo (cloud, console, and Windows PC) — July 1
Of the new games, Limbo is a standout: The 2010 indie game is renowned 2D puzzle platformer from Inside developer Playdead.
Here are the nine games leaving the platform:
- Battle Chasers: Nightwar (cloud, console, and PC)
- Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite (cloud, console, and PC)
- Mistover (PC)
- Monster Hunter World (cloud and console)
- Out of the Park Baseball 21 (PC)
- Outer Wilds (cloud and console)
- Soulcalibur 6 (console)
- The Messenger (cloud, console, and PC)
If you haven’t yet tried out Outer Wilds, now’s the time to push it to the top of your list, before it leaves Xbox Game Pass on June 30.
Xbox Game Pass is Microsoft’s subscription service that gives players access to tons of games — plenty of which are released on the service on their launch dates. In June, Microsoft said it’ll bring “at least one new, first-party game into Game Pass” in each quarter of the year. The subscription service is $1 a month for the first three months; after that, it costs $9.99 a month on either PC or consoles, whereas the Ultimate tier — which includes both — goes for $14.99 per month.