Xbox Game Pass subscribers will get a new slate of games in the first half of September, starting with Final Fantasy 13, the post-apocalyptic roguelike Nuclear Throne, and the absolutely ridiculous Surgeon Simulator 2.
Along with those three, Microsoft is adding Craftopia, Breathedge, Signs of the Sojourner, Crown Trick, and The Artful Escape. Each of these games is coming to both console and PC, making this a packed couple of weeks for all of the service’s subscribers.
Here’s what Xbox Game Pass subscribers should expect in the next few weeks:
- Craftopia (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Sept. 2
- Final Fantasy 13 (Console and PC) — Sept. 2
- Signs of the Sojourner (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Sept. 2
- Surgeon Simulator 2 (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Sept. 2
- Crown Trick (Console and PC) — Sept. 7
- Breathedge (Cloud, Console, and PC) — Sept. 9
- Nuclear Throne (Console and PC) — Sept. 9
- The Artful Escape (Console and PC) — Sept. 9
On top of that, there are also three Quake titles, Quake, Quake 2, and Quake 3 Arena, which came to the service in late August. August also saw the additions of Myst, Twelve Minutes, Hades, Skate 3, and several other games to Xbox Game Pass, which are still available.
Of course, there are also a few games leaving the service in September:
Leaving Sept. 13
- Red Dead Online (Cloud and Console)
Leaving Sept. 15
- Company of Heroes 2 (PC)
- Disgaea 4 (PC)
- Forza Motorsport 7 (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Hotshot Racing (Cloud and Console)
- The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance Tactics (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (Cloud and Console)