This “Super Sale” includes games from Nintendo and its partners. Ubisoft, 2K, Monster Hunter, SEGA, Activision Blizzard, Devolver, and Annapurna all have their own storefronts. While all these groups have great games for sale, we’re going to primarily recommend games from the Nintendo section, as Nintendo rarely discounts its first-party games, and many third-party titles underperform on the Switch.
Most of the sales here are about 30% off, which is actually quite good for Nintendo-developed titles like Super Mario Odyssey and Super Mario Maker 2. Here are 20 Nintendo Switch games worth picking up before the “Big Ol’ Super Sale” is over.
- Super Mario Odyssey - $41.99
- The Legend of Zelda: Link’s Awakening - $41.99
- Super Mario Maker 2 - $41.99
- Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze - $41.99
- Monster Hunter Rise - $30.59
- Pikmin 3 Deluxe - $41.99
- Persona 5 Strikers - $29.99
- Tetris Effect: Connected - $23.99
- Shin Megami Tensei V - $41.99
- Death’s Door - $12.99
- Ruined King: A League of Legends Story - $19.49
- Cadence of Hyrule: Crypt of the NecroDancer Featuring The Legend of Zelda - $17.49
- Loop Hero - $10.49
- Unpacking - $15.99
- Hades - $14.99
- Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Encore - $41.99
- Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Gold Edition - $14.99
- Rayman Legends Definitive Edition - $9.99
- Diablo 3: Eternal Collection - $29.99
- Boomerang X - $11.99
If the Nintendo Switch is your only gaming platform, and you don’t have other options to play third-party titles, it’s absolutely worth looking through the non-Nintendo offerings for more games like Borderlands, Assassin’s Creed 2, and more.