Pokémon Squishmallows are now technically available, and definitely adorable, but surprising no one, these plushies have sold out just about everywhere. However, we’re keeping an eye on stocks at various retailers and clueing you into some tips that just might help you bring one of these precious round-boys home.
Right now, you can only get Gengar and Pikachu, but Snorlax, Togepi, Piplup, Teddiursa, and Clefairy are set to become available later this year.
Where to buy Pikachu and Gengar Squismallows
Target currently stocks the 20-inch versions of Pikachu and Gengar for $44.99 each. Both plushies are unfortunately sold out (R.I.P. me), but depending on your location, you might be lucky enough to have a store near you with stocks available.
- Gengar 20-inch Squishmallow ($44.99)
- Pikachu 20-inch Squishmallow ($44.99)
Both of these perfect beans are also available to pre-order in 10- and 14-inch sizes at GameStop for $19.99 and $29.99, respectively. If you’re willing to wait until May 12 when they become available, this might be your best option.
If you absolutely need to bring home today, you might be able to find some third-party listings on Walmart or eBay, but these tend to fluctuate pretty wildly in terms of their pricing and availability.
For anyone looking to put in some additional legwork, there are resources available that provide alerts for when these prized commodities get restocked. For that, we’d recommend following Squishalerts on Instagram and Twitter. You can also download the Squishalerts App for Android and Apple devices. Another option includes following Wario64 on Twitter, who provides updates on restocks of popular products like the PlayStation 5, but frequently highlights alerts for other high-demand items.
Alternatively, there are plenty of other oversized plush Pokémon currently in stock at Target and GameStop, and while they aren’t official Squishmallow-branded products, they’re still just as cute.
- Pikachu 8-inch Plush ($14.99)
- Cyndaquil 8-inch Plush ($14.99)
- Bagon 8-inch Plush ($14.99)
- Rowlet 8-inch Plush ($14.99)
- Oshawott 8-inch Plush ($14.99)
- Duskull 12-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Snorlax 18-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Pikachu 18-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Jigglypuff 13-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Squirtle 15-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Scorbunny 25-inch Plush ($29.99)
- Pikachu 24-inch Plush ($49.99)
- Eevee 24-inch Plush ($49.99)
- Mimikyu 24-inch Plush ($49.99)
Update (Feb. 27): Best Buy has opened up pre-orders for the 14-inch Pikachu Squishmallow, so we’ve added purchase links.