Cyber Monday is one of the few times per year when you can easily find great deals on extra storage for your console, handheld, or PC — and your time is almost up. Many of our favorite SSDs and microSD card options are available for their lowest prices ever, so it’s time to get a deal while you can.
Whether you need a speedy, expansion card for your Xbox Series X like the WD Black C50, a heatsink-equipped SSD for your PlayStation 5 or PC like the Samsung 990 Pro, or a capacious microSD card for your Nintendo Switch or Steam Deck, you’ll find what you need with our collection of the best Cyber Monday SSD and microSD card deals.
Best Cyber Monday deals on PS5 and PC SSDs
If you’re planning to expand the storage on your PlayStation 5 or PC, it’s a great idea to get an M.2 SSD with a heatsink pre-installed (or you’ll need to buy your own heatsink; it’s easy and affordable to buy one and put it on by yourself). Best Buy is currently offering discounts on the heatsink-equipped versions of the 1 TB and 2 TB Samsung 990 Pro. The 1 TB model is available for $89.99 (was $119.99), while the 2 TB SSD is on sale for $139.99 (was $189.99).
If you already have an M.2 heatsink on hand, the 1 TB and 2 TB models of the Samsung 990 Pro without their preinstalled heatsink are also on sale. The 1 TB version is currently discounted to $79.99 (was $129.99) at Best Buy, while the 2 TB model can be picked up for $119.99 (was $199.99).
- If you need even more storage for your PlayStation 5, Samsung unfortunately doesn’t offer its 4 TB 990 Pro SSD with an integrated heatsink. But if you’re willing to install your own, you can currently pick up the 4 TB model of the WD Black SN850P on sale for $159.99 (was $269.99) at Best Buy, which offers similar performance.
- Newegg is also offering the 4 TB model of the WD_Black SN850X, which doesn’t come with a built-in heatsink but is currently on sale for $229.99 (was $349.99).
- The best deal on a 2230-sized M.2 SSD for the Steam Deck or ROG Ally is on the 1 TB model of the Corsair MP600 Mini on sale at Amazon for $79.99 (was $89.99).
Best Cyber Monday deals on microSD cards
- The 1.5 TB SanDisk Ultra is one of the largest microSD cards currently available. For Cyber Monday, Amazon has discounted this massive memory card to $119.99, the lowest price to date for the $149.99 microSD card.
- There’s an amazing deal happening on the 1 TB model of the SanDisk Ultra microSD card at Walmart, selling for $69.99 (was $129.99).
- A pair of less expensive 1 TB microSD cards are also on sale for their lowest price ever at Amazon. The PNY Elite microSD card is on sale for $79.99 (was $124.99), while the 1 TB Amazon Basics microSD card is available for $84.99 (was $99.99)
Look out for more new deals as we get closer to Cyber Monday. But if you’ve got to buy something now, there are fantastic prices on Samsung’s and SanDisk’s high-capacity microSD cards.
Best Cyber Monday deals on Xbox expansion cards
- Expansion cards are still the best way to give your Xbox Series X some extra storage space, since they’re as fast as the console’s internal storage. Currently, the 1 TB model of the WD Black C50 is on sale for $124.99 at Best Buy and Amazon (was $149.99). However, if you need something with a little more space, you can currently find the 2 TB model of the Seagate Expansion Card on sale for $229.99 at Amazon (was $279.99).
Looking for more deals? Check out all of Polygon’s favorite Cyber Monday 2023 deals.