Brandon Sanderson is one of fantasy’s biggest and most prolific writers, which can make diving into his work a little daunting. Thankfully, several of his best novels and series, from The Stormlight Archive to Mistborn, are on sale during 2023’s Amazon Prime Day, so you can grab a whole series of books and jump right in. Here’s a look at some of the best deals you can get on Sanderson’s books right now.
The Stormlight Archive deals
- The Stormlight Archive mass market paperback set I books 1-3 costs $17.49 (normally $34.97)
- The Stormlight Archive hardcover box set books 1-4 costs $55.92 (normally $148.96)
- The Way of Kings hardcover costs $14.47 (normally $37.99)
- Oathbringer hardcover costs $13.90 (normally $37.99)
- Rhythm of War hardcover costs $14.68 (normally $34.99)
- Mistborn Boxed Set I: Mistborn, The Well of Ascension, Hero of Ages costs $26.99 (normally $31.97)
- The Lost Metal: A Mistborn Novel hardcover costs $13.86 (normally $29.99)
If you want to add even more books to your summer reading list, there are plenty of other fantastic Prime Day book deals for sci-fi and fantasy fans, including special edition Lord of the Rings books, Frank Herbert’s Dune, and box sets of Wheel of Time and Outlander.
Looking for more deals? Check out all of Polygon’s favorite Prime Day 2023 deals right here.