Prime Day may officially be over, but there are still plenty of excellent discounts to be found at Amazon and other retailers. We’ve rounded up every deal left standing on games, hardware, movies, and other assorted nerdery for you to browse. The Anker’s 737 power bank, Dungeons & Dragons Players handbook, and the SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro wireless headset are just a few examples of the great discounts still available.
We don’t expect many new deals at this point, but we’ll continue to update this page by adding anything we might have missed, and removing products that are no longer available. For now, every deal left standing has been planted in the categories below.
Best Prime Day board game deals
- Bananagrams is $12.99 (was $17.02)
- Massive Darkness 2: Hellscape is $99.99 (was $109.99)
- Mice & Mystics is $55.99 (was $79.99)
- Mysterium is $36.56 (was $54.99)
- Azul is $23.99 (was $39.99)
- Bears vs. Babies is $18.81 (was $24.99)
- Bloodborne: The Card Game is $87.99 (was $109.99)
- Cosmic Encounter: 42nd Anniversary Edition is $48.99 (was $69.99)
- Dixit (2021) is $24.49 (was $39.99)
- Exploding Kittens is $17.38 (was $29.99)
- Exploding Kittens NSFW Edition is $16.39 (was $19.99)
You can find even more of the best board game deals right here.
Best Prime Day Dungeons & Dragons deals
- Keys From The Golden Vault is $24.82 (was $49.95)
- Player’s Handbook (2014) is $18.52 (was $49.95)
- Dungeon Master’s Guide (2014) — $27.97 (was $49.95)
- Icewind Dale: Rime of the Frostmaiden is $17.99 (was $29.99)
- Critical Role: The Mighty Nein Origins — Yasha Nydoorin is $10.99 (was $17.99)
- Critical Role: The Mighty Nein Origina Volume 3 is $11.99 (was $19.99)
- Critical Role: The Tales of Exandria — The Bright Queen is $11.90 (was $19.99)
- Dungeon Master’s Screen: Wilderness Kit — $14.31 (was $24.99)
- Dungeons & Dragons Campaign Case: Creatures — $61.57 (was $64.99)
You can find even more of the best D&D deals right here.
Best Prime Day Magic: The Gathering deals
- Dominaria United Collector Booster Box is $154.99 (was $164.99)
- Unfinity Collector Booster Box is $146.99 (was $165.92)
- Innistrad: Midnight Hunt Collector Booster Box is $129.99 (was $142.25)
- Strixhaven Set Booster Box is $101.22 (was $110)
You can find even more of the best MTG deals right here.
Best Prime Day gaming monitor deals
1440p gaming monitor deals
- Corsair’s Xeneon 27-inch 1440p OLED gaming monitor is $899.99 (was $999.99)
- The larger, cooler version of Corsair’s Xeneon monitor, the 45-inch 1440p OLED flex monitor, is on sale for $1,499.99 ($1,999.99). This massive panel can transform from a flat panel into a curved screen and back again, and boasts a 240Hz refresh rate
- Acer’s 27-inch 1440p curved gaming monitor is $173.95 (was $259.99)
- Acer’s Nitro 31.5-inch 1440p gaming monitor is $259.99 (was $349.99)
- Alienware’s awesome 34-inch 1440p OLED curved gaming monitor (AW3423DW) is $1,135.58 (was $1,199.99)
- The HP Omen 27-inch 1440p curved gaming monitor is $384.99 (was $449.99)
4K gaming monitor deals
- LG’s UltraGear 27-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor is $630.93 (was $799.99)
- Acer’s Predator 28-inch 4K IPS gaming monitor is $549.99 (was $599.99)
- Sony’s Inzone M9 27-inch 4K Mini-LED gaming monitor is $798 (was $899.99)
You can find even more of the best gaming monitor deals right here.
Best Prime Day gaming laptop deals
- MSI’s GF63 15.6-inch gaming laptop with a 12th Gen Intel Core i5, Nvidia GeForce RTX 4050, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD is $860.71 (was $999)
- The Asus ROG Flow Z13 13.4-inch gaming tablet-meets-laptop with a 12th Gen Intel Core i5, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD is $879.99 (was $1,299.99)
Best Prime Day gaming accessory deals
- The Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB model with a built-in heatsink is $159.99 (was $289.99)
- Seagate’s 1 TB expansion card for the Xbox Series X is $149.99 (was $219.99). You can also find the WD_Black 1TB expansion card for the Xbox Series X discounted to $139.99 (was $149.99)
- The SteelSeries Arctis 7+ wireless gaming headset for PC and consoles is $129.95 (was $179.99)
- The SteelSeries Arctis Nova Pro wireless headset is currently discounted to $323.66 at Amazon (was $349.99)
- The red or bright yellow Xbox wireless gaming controller is $51.99 (was $64.99)
- The JSAUX 5-in-1 docking station for the Steam Deck and Asus ROG Ally is $29.99 (was $39.99)
- The Baseus 65 W 20,000 mAh power bank is one of Polygon’s top-selling items, and it’s an even better deal at $59.99 (was $79.99)
- The Case-Mate Fuel Brites 30 W USB-C charger is $23.99 (was $29.99).
- Logitech’s G Lightspeed wireless bundle includes the G435 headset and G305 mouse together for $74.24 (was $129.99)
- Normally $159.99, the Logitech G Pro X Superlight is currently discounted to $109 at Amazon during Prime Day
- The Asus ROG Azoth 75% wireless gaming keyboard, one of our favorite gaming keyboards thanks to its DIY switches, is $209.99 (was $249.99)
- Corsair’s K65 RGB Mini 60% mechanical gaming keyboard is $71.21 (was $109.99)
Best Prime Day streaming accessory deals
- The Insta360 Link is a powerful, compact 4K webcam that can track you as you move in frame. Normally $299.99, you can find a rare discount that reduces this webcam to $254.99 during Prime Day.
- Elgato’s Wave mic arm for its lineup of microphones is $69.99 (was $99.99)
- Elgato’s pro-grade Key Light is down to $189.99 (was $199.99)
- Elgato’s acclaimed HD60 X 4K capture card is $178.49 (was $199.99)
Best Prime Day movie and TV show deals
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse [4K UHD Blu-ray] is just $15.99 to pre-order (was $30.99)
- Spider-Man: Far from Home / Spider-Man: Homecoming / Spider-Man: No Way Home - Multi-Feature [Blu-ray] is $28.22 (was $55.99)
- So say we all! The complete series of Battlestar Galactica on Blu-Ray is currently discounted to $49.99 at Amazon (was $99.98)
You can find even more of the best movie and TV deals right here.
Best Prime Day anime deals
- Belle - Collector’s Edition [4K UHD Blu-ray] is $38.98 (was $64.98)
- Eureka Seven: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] is $24.89 (was $34.98)
- Nadia: The Secret of Blue Water - The Complete Series [Blu-ray] is $30.99 (was $49.98)
- Neon Genesis Evangelion: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] is $33.00 (was $59.98)
You can find even more of the anime deals right here.
Best Prime Day TV deals
- LG’s QLED 50-inch Mini-LED 4K TV is currently available for $796.99 at Amazon (was $846.99)
- Vizio’s 75-inch 4K P-Series QLED TV with a 120 Hz refresh rate is $1,198 (was $1,999.99)
Best Prime Day soundbar deals
- Vizio’s Elevate P514a-H6 5.1.4-channel soundbar, wireless subwoofer, plus two rear speakers are $648 (was $991.84)
- The compact Razer Leviathan V2 X soundbar for PC is currently available for $71.24 (was $99.99)
Best Prime Day streaming device deals
- The Roku Express 4K Plus is $27 (was $39.99)
- The Roku Express, a 1080p streaming device, is $19 (was $29.99)
- Google’s Chromecast (4K) is $39.99 (was $49.99)
Best Prime Day Lego deals
- The Lego Minecraft Rabbit Ranch House Farm set is $30.49 during Prime Day (was $34.99)
- The Lego Star Wars Dark Trooper Attack diorama is currently discounted to $26.57 (was $34.99)
- The Lego version of Boba Fett’s Throne Room comes packaged with seven unique minifigs from The Book of Boba Fett. Normally $99.99, Amazon has discounted this set to $70 during Prime Day
- If you need something with a little more horsepower, the Lego Speed Champions Toyota GR Supra set is currently on sale for $15.99 (was $19.99)
- The freeform Lego Dots Creative Animal Drawer lets you design and decorate your own adorable tiny desk drawer for just $19.99 (was $24.99)
You can find even more of the Lego deals right here.
Looking for more deals? Check out all of Polygon’s favorite Prime Day 2023 deals and advice right here.