Prime Big Deal Days is officially over, but you didn’t totally miss out. Some of the deals are still happening, so we’ve updated this post to show what’s available. This post will no longer be updated. Looking ahead, Black Friday deals will soon be on their way, so stay tuned for our coverage of the year’s biggest shopping events.
This page is where you’ll find the best deals on Amazon in one place, and it’ll be updated regularly. But this isn’t our only resource. Looking for something specific? Check out our curated recommendations of the best board game deals, best toy deals, Magic: The Gathering deals, D&D deals, and video game deals under $40.
Best October Prime Day 2023 board game and tabletop deals
Best board game deals
- Taco Cat Goat Cheese Pizza is $7.95 (was $9.99)
- Great Western Trail 2nd Edition, now with a solo mode, is $50 (was $55.99)
- ISS Vanguard is $126.99 (was $159)
- Star Wars: The Deckbulding Game, which we previewed recently, is $19.26 (was $37.99)
- Star Wars: Shatterpoint, a nimble and delicate new skirmish game, is $109.99 (was $164.99)
- 7 Wonders, perhaps the most influential board game of this generation, is $40 (was $59.99)
- Axis & Allies: 1942 is $44.99 (was $67.20)
- Star Wars Villainous: Power of the Dark Side is $25.36 (was $39.99)
There are over 60 discounted titles included in our bigger post on the best board game deals.
Best Dungeons & Dragons deals
- Dungeons & Dragons Essentials Kit is $11.99 (was $24.99)
- Dungeons & Dragons Starter Set: Dragons of Stormwreck Isle is $13.99 (was $19.99)
- Rules Expansion Gift Set (including Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything, Xanathar’s Guide to Everything, and Modenkainen Presents: Monsters of the Multiverse plus a Dungeon Master’s screen) is $70.16 (was $169.95)
- Tasha’s Cauldron of Everything is $26.10 (was $49.95)
- Fizban’s Treasury of Dragons is $27.02 (was $49.95)
- Guildmaster’s Guide to Ravnica, which can also serve as a primer for the upcoming Magic: The Gathering set arriving in early 2024, is $18.99 (was $49.95)
- Sword Coast Adventurer’s Guide is $19.99 (was $39.95)
We’ve got over 30 discounts in our bigger collection of the best D&D deals.
Best Magic: The Gathering deals
- The Lord of the Rings: Tales of Middle-earth Starter Kit is a surprisingly good point of entry into the popular TCG and it has never been cheaper at $13.99 (was $35.99)
- Magic: The Gathering 2022 Starter Kit is just $10.48 (was $14.99)
- Free-for-All 2022, which includes enough learn-to-play decks for up to five people, is $34.99 (was $54)
- Dominaria United Set Booster box is $92.99 (was $122.26)
- Innistrad: Crimson Vow Set Booster box is $85.99 (was $109.95)
There are over 20 items in our roundup of the best Magic: The Gathering deals.
Best October Prime Day 2023 toy deals
- Marvel Legends - The West Coast Avengers Collection of 5 figures is for the discriminating Marvel action figure collector, letting you flex your knowledge of ’80s superhero groups. And yes, that’s a Hank Pym figure — not Ant-Man, not Giant-Man, just a scientist in a jumpsuit in the $87.49 collection (was $124.99)
- Barbie 3-story doll house is $69.99 (was $99.99)
- Star Wars Hasbro The Black Series Darth Vader Force FX Elite Lightsaber is a very serious looking lightsaber with LED lighting and sound effects, plus a removable Kyber crystal for $209.94 (was $278.99)
We have plenty of great, discounted toys in our bigger post on the best toy and plushie deals.
Best October Prime Day 2023 video game deals
Best PlayStation deals
- Buy $100 of PlayStation Store gift cards, get a $10 Amazon digital credit by clipping the on-page coupon
- Street Fighter 6 is $42.73 (was $59.99). Built for fans of the series as well as newcomers, Street Fighter 6 is a stylish, approachable, yet deep fighter. Beyond its standard matches, it includes an open-world game where you’ll meet Street Fighter legends, like Chun-Li, Ryu, and more.
- Returnal is $30.06 (was $69.99)
- Demon’s Souls for PS5 is $35 (was $69.99)
Best Xbox deals
- Microsoft’s Xbox Series X bundle that includes Diablo 4 is $489, netting you the game for free.
- Madden NFL 24 for Xbox is $47.99 (was $69.99)
- Street Fighter 6 for Xbox is $39.89 (was $59.99)
Best Nintendo Switch deals
- Bayonetta 3 is $43.99 (was $59.99)
- Fire Emblem Engage is $37.40 (was $59.99)
- Shin Megami Tensei V is $29.99 (was $59.99)
- Disco Elysium - The Final Cut (Switch) is $29.01 (was $39.99)
- Samsung’s 512 GB Evo Select microSD card is just $29.99 (was $44.99).
Best Steam Deck, PC and mobile gaming deals
- Razer’s DeathAdder V2 Pro is on sale for just $64.25, an awesome price considering how comfortable this wireless mouse is to use. It’s normally $129.99.
- Secretlab is running discounts on several of its chairs. By clicking the coupon on their product pages, you can get up to $100 off Titan 2020 models, the Omega, and multiple sizes of the Titan Evo. Its NeueChair is up to $55 off.
Best October Prime Day 2023 entertainment deals
- Spider-Man: Into The Spider-Verse and Across The Spider-Verse bundle [4K UHD Blu-ray] is just $38.24 (was $44.99).
- The James Bond Collection on Blu-ray is $54.99 (was $114.99)
- Ghost in the Shell [4K Blu-ray] is $10.88 (was around $11)
- The Last of Us: The Complete First Season [4K Blu-ray] is $26.59 (was $49.99)
- Everything Everywhere All at Once [4K Blu-ray] is $17.99 (was $29.99). This film swept the 2022 Oscars ceremony, picking up best picture, among several other prestigious awards.
- Dune [4K Blu-ray] is $11.99 (was $33.99)
- Fast X [4K Blu-ray] is $15.19 (was $39.98)
- Transformers: The Ultimate 5-Movie Collection [4K Blu-ray] is $44.99 (was $69.99)
- Battlestar Galactica: The Complete Series [Blu-ray] is $59.55 (was $99.98)
- Jurassic Park [4K Blu-ray] is $10.99 (was $29.98)
- The Denis Villeneuve-directed sequel to Blade Runner, Blade Runner 2049, is $9.99 in the 4K Blu-ray format.