Gaining new Shard abilities in Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night will open up new areas and new paths to explore. The first ability you get, Craftwork, will open a couple of new paths that lead deeper into the castle.
Below, we’ll walk you through how to get this ability, and show you the first couple places you’ll need to use it.
Craftwork boss fight and Craftwork ability
To pick up the Craftwork Shard ability, you need to defeat Craftwork in Dian Cecht Cathedral.
- From the start of the game, play through Galleon Minerva, and continue through Arvantville to Entrance.
- Loop through the Garden of Silence, and back into Entrance to get to Dian Cecht Cathedral.
- Get the Craftwork ability from Craftwork in Dian Cecht Cathedral.
Where to use big hand
Now that you have a giant, magical hand that allows you to move obstacles, you should use it. There are two places where this comes in handy (heh) in Garden of Silence:
- Move the obstacle from in front of the carriage.
- Below the bridge, use Craftwork to push the iron maiden out of your way.