Bowser’s Fury has a power-up storage system that’s similar to older Mario games, but with a new twist: Rather than just holding on to one power-up, you can hold up to five of each.
There are six different power-ups, four of which are easy to farm. The Super Bell, Boomerang Flower, Fire Flower, and Super Leaf are all scattered around different islands, and you can leave the islands and return to stock up on them.
These are easiest islands to find specific power-ups:
- Super Bell: Scamper Shores
- Boomerang Flower: Pounce Bounce Isle
- Fire Flower: Fort Flaptrap
- Super Leaf: Crisp Climb Castle
There are also two more power-ups in Bowser’s Fury: the traditional Mushroom and the Lucky Bell:
- Mushrooms only show up in blocks when you’re tiny.
- The Lucky Bell, which allows you to turn into Lucky Cat Mario, is only findable in specific locations. You can find the Lucky Bell on an elevated platform in Scamper Shores, but you’ll need a Propeller Box to get it. You can also get a Lucky Bell in the water, under the second stone Giga Bell.