“Pinwheel Library” is the seventh level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Pinwheel Library.” Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 3
We’re doing these out of order on purpose. This way makes more sense.
- Ignore the Spinwheel for now and head into the doorway on the left side of the wall ahead of you.
- Spin the camera so you can see what you’re doing, then head to the left and into the purple pipe.
- The pipe will take you down to where the Toad Brigade is hanging out. Blue Toad will give you Super Gem 3.
- Backtrack up the the Spinwheel.
Super Gem 1
- Turn the Spinwheel so the center section of the level rotates clockwise once.
- Walk into the alcove to grab Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Go back to the Spinwheel and turn the center section two more times clockwise.
- Head up the stairs and to the right to grab Super Gem 2.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Turn the center section counterclockwise one (the face you skipped).
- Run all the way to the right past the stairs and look for the Golden Mushroom in another small alcove. This will complete the Bonus Challenge.
- Head up the stairs, then climb the ladder up to the Power Star.
- Spin the center section once clockwise — this is how you got Super Gem 1 above. Move the camera so you’re looking down along the face you just rotated. Pixel Toad is on the bookshelves opposite you.