“The King of Pyropuff Peak” is the 10th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “The King of Pyropuff Peak.” Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Use the barriers to protect yourself from the King’s breath attacks as you circle the level.
- You’ll be able to see Super Gem 1 early on, just wait for an opening so you don’t get hit while collecting it.
Super Gem 2
- At the top of the first ladder, you’ll come to a second one. Don’t climb it, though. Run behind it (use the column there to hide behind if you have to).
- There’s another ladder on a moving wall. Hop onto the ladder and ride the wall across to pick up Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Keep climbing up one more level. As you run around toward the tall blue ladder, you’ll pass four Pluck Patches. The first three are coins and the fourth is Super Gem 3.
To complete the Bonus Challenge for this level, you’ll have to collect 45 coins as you make your way through. You’ll be able to see most of the coins you can collect, but there are two 10-coin Pluck Patches toward the end of the level (after you pick up Super Gem 3) that will help put you over your goal.
Climb the final, yellow ladder to find the Power Star.
Run through the level until you get to the moving wall where you picked up Super Gem 2. The Pixel Toad is at the top of the ladder on the back.