“Pop-Up Prairie Cannon” is the 14th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Pop-Up Prairie Cannon.” Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- There’s a switch near to the beginning of the level. Run over and pull it up.
- Drop back down to the ground and grab Super Gem 1 from the alcove the switch reveals.
1-Up Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Climb back up on top of the alcove where you picked up Super Gem 1.
- Dodge past the three Shy Guys and climb up the next ladder. You can drop off the ledge onto the Shy Guys’ heads or use the turnips from the nearby Pluck Patches to take them out.
- When they’re gone (or you’re ready to take your chances with them), duck into the doorway that second switch revealed.
- You’ll drop down to a new hallway. Continue to the end. Instead of riding the moving platform up, run straight across it and into the doorway on the other side.
- Approach Blue Toad to get a 1-Up Mushroom and complete this level’s Bonus Challenge.
Super Gem 2
- From where you picked up the 1-Up Mushroom, ride the platform up. Pull the switch it carries you to, then drop back onto the platform.
- Step through the door again when the platform reaches the top.
- Go around the corner and climb the ladder. Pull both switches there.
- Drop down and cross onto the moving platform. Ride it over to collect Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Drop down to the level with the Shy Guy and duck behind him. There’s a doorway and stairs down on the other side of him.
- You’ll find Super Gem 3 at the bottom of the stairs.
- Get back past the Shy Guy and head all the way to the corner. Run up the narrow stairs and find the last switch.
- Pull it, then climb all the way up to the top and grab the Power Star.
This level’s Pixel Toad is behind a poster by the Blue Toad who gave you the 1-Up Mushroom above.