“Drop-Road Dash” is the 15th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Drop-Road Dash,” but it might be more trouble than it’s worth. If you find yourself struggling, just do it twice. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Watch the left side of the Drop-Road for a blue block. This one won’t fall, so you can catch your breath here.
- There are turnips you can use to take out some of the Para-biddybuds if you want, but doing so will prevent you from completing this level’s Bonus Challenge.
- Get past the Para-biddybuds and swing left to grab Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Right around the corner from Super Gem 1, you’ll come to a green block on your right.
- Super Gem 2 is on a branch off to the right of the main Drop-Road.
Super Gem 3
- The final gem is trickier to collect. The gem itself is on a blue block a little bit away from the left of the road and there is a green block where you can rest and find some turnips.
- Grab a turnip from one of the Pluck Patches and run out onto one of the road blocks, toss the turnip at Super Gem 3 to collect it, then use the other block to return to the green block. You can regroup here and try again (two more times, technically) if you miss your first throw.
To collect the Power Star, you just need to continue on to the end of the Drop-Road.
The Bonus Challenge for this level is to complete it without killing any of the Para-biddybuds.
This level’s Pixel Toad is on the side of the first blue block you come to (just before where you picked up Super Gem 1). You’ll have to step onto the road blocks to make them fall to reveal him.