“Wingo’s Watchtower” is the eighteenth and final level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s first episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Wingo’s Watchtower.” If you find yourself struggling, just do it twice. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
The Bonus Challenge for this level requires you to collect 70 coins. There are a few more than 70 coins to be found, but you’re going to have to be dedicated to picking up every one you can find to complete the challenge.
Super Gem 1
- When you approach the tower, turn to the right first. The first switch you pass reveals a stack of coins to help you complete the Bonus Challenge.
- The second switch will reveal Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Continue around the tower to the third switch. Pull it to reveal a ladder up to the next level.
- Continue around the tower counterclockwise pulling any switches you pass until you find yourself standing above the next gem.
- Drop onto the narrow ledge to go pick up Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Just a little past where you picked up Super Gem 2, you’ll come to some moveable blocks with a ladder on them.
- Wait for Wingo to move them away so you can climb onto the ladder on the front side.
- Wait again for Wingo to push them back to where you can climb on top.
- Use the ledge and the second ladder to collect Super Gem 3.
Boss Fight and Power Star
To claim this level’s Power Star, you’ll need to beat Wingo.
- When you arrive at the top of the tower, his first attack will be to drop three huge turnips near you.
- Grab a turnip and get as close as you can to Wingo and throw your over-sized turnip.
- Repeat this process two more times to claim the Power Star.
Head through the level until you get to the blocks that carried you up to Super Gem 3. The Pixel Toad is inside the upper block.