“Chute Scoot Slopes” is the first level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s not possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Chute Scoot Slopes,” since it requires you to take a different path through the level. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Climb the ladder up to the Spinwheel on top of the red column right by the level’s beginning.
- Turn the ramp one time so that it connects to the blue column below.
- Climb back down the ladder and slide down one of the short red ramps to the side.
- Avoid or throw a turnip at the Flaptor patrolling there, then loop around to the front of the platform to find Super Gem 1 in a small alcove.
Super Gem 2
- From Super Gem 1, climb back up onto the red column, then slide down to the next column and Spinwheel.
- Turn this Spinwheel once as well and slide down to pick up Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- The ramp to Super Gem 2 will carry you down to a platform guarded by a Chargin’ Chuck.
- Dodge the Chuck and climb up the ladder on the left side to the ledge with the Flaptor and Shy Guy.
- Keep dodging enemies as you climb up the ladders and across the L-shaped yellow walkway.
- Drop down to the yellow column with the next Spinwheel. Weave between the Flaptors and turn the ramp so that it connects with the ramps below.
- The ramps will carry you around two turns, then dump you onto a wide red ramp. Keep to the left edge of the ramp to find Super Gem 3.
- That wide ramp will drop you at the end of the level. You’ll have to avoid another Chargin’ Chuck on your way to the Power Star.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- At the yellow ramp right before you pick up Super Gem 3, don’t slide down the ramp. Instead climb down to the wooden platforms.
- Watch below you for the end of the level where you picked up the Power Star.
- Step off the platform to drop onto the narrow ledge next to the end of the level to find the Golden Mushroom and complete the Bonus Challenge.
Go through the steps above to get down to the blue ramp where you picked up Super Gem 2. Turn the Spinwheel and the ramp once to reveal the Pixel Toad.