“Stumper Sneakaround” is the second level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Stumper Sneakaround.” Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 3
- Climb the ladder to the right of the beginning of the level. Cross the two short Stumpers to the P-switch. Hit the P-switch, then cross the bridge that drops.
- Avoid the two Stumpers and continue to the left — ignoring the Pluck Patch for now (it’ll be easier to grab in a minute).
- Climb the ladder at the end and step onto the bridge on the right. Ignore the two Pluck Patches here as well.
- Step onto the top of first pair of Stumpers, then ride them over to the second pair to grab Super Gem 3.
Super Gem 1
- Ride the Stumpers back to the bridge. Walk over and wait above the Piranha Creeper until it retracts all the way.
- Step off the ledge and onto the Creeper’s head. Walk along the narrow ledge, then drop between the Stumpers.
- Head over to the Pluck Patch next to the first bridge and pull up the key.
- Drop down below the bridge — down where the Piranha Creeper ran — and cross over the lower level of the bridge.
- Continue to the right to find a locked door. Unlock it for Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- There’s a tunnel just to the left of the locked door hiding Super Gem 1. Go through that tunnel and drop to the ground.
- Catch the moving Pluck Patch there to get Super Gem 2.
To complete this level’s Bonus Challenge, you have to kill all three Piranha Creepers. We already told you how to take out one. You’ll have opportunity to take out the other two on your way to the Power Star.
- From the bottom where you picked up Super Gem 2, climb the ladders all the way back up to the top of the level.
- Head over to the second bridge — where you stood just before picking up Super Gem 3 — and pull a turnip from one of the Pluck Patches there.
- Toss it at the Piranha Creeper looping around the P-switch on the left side. (If you can’t hit it with turnips, use the ramp to get above it and drop onto its head.)
- Hit the P-switch to drop another bridge.
- Walk to the end of the new bridge and drop down one level.
- Backtrack along the lower level to the edge. Pause here until you can drop onto the third Piranha Creeper and complete the Bonus Challenge.
- Turn around and collect the Power Star.
You’ll have to go through most of the steps above to get to this level’s Pixel Toad. It’s hidden under the third Piranha Creeper. You’ll have to get to the second P-switch so you can drop onto the Creeper’s head and kill it.