“Floaty Fun Water Park” is the fifth level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Floaty Fun Water Park,” but it’s kind of a pain, so don’t spend too much time trying — you can always complete the Bonus Challenge with another run. Below, you’ll find a step-by-step guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- From the start of the level, walk straight forward and past the red bench.
- There’s a doorway that leads into and under the platform in the corner. Go through it to find Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Head back outside from Super Gem 1 and drop into the water.
- Go through the blue pipe to get up to the wooden bridge. Cross it, then go through the red pipe as well.
- Drop through the hole in the platform after the red pipe to fall onto a P-switch that will raise the water.
- Raising the water will move some of the wooden walkways and the Goombas out of the way. Go down the hill and into the yellow pipe.
- About halfway up the yellow pipe, take the branch to the side to collect Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Get to the top of the yellow pipe. Follow the land there along the edge of the level, until you can drop into the water and behind the fenced-in area near the bottom.
- Avoid the Cheep-cheeps as you follow the tunnel and claim Super Gem 3.
- Take the yellow pipe up to the top again. This time, turn to the right onto the wooden bridge.
- The Goombas will swarm under you here, so you can drop onto the head of at least one of them.
- Follow the S-shaped wooden walkway across.
- The first Pluck Patch you come to is hiding a Super Pickax. Turn around and use the pickax to take out all of the Goombas to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge.
- From where you picked up the Super Pickax, just follow along the edge of the level to pick up the Power Star.
Walk a little forward from the start of the level to the red bench you passed on your way to Super Gem 1. You’ll find Pixel Toad wandering back and forth behind the bench.