“Sliding Slab Shuffle” is the seventh level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s not possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Sliding Slab Shuffle.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- When the level begins, tap the bottom Touchstone block to get it out of your way.
- Cross to the other side of it, then tap it again to create a ramp.
- Run back to the left along the wooden ledge and through the doorway to the back side of the level.
- Tap the bottom Touchstone block one more time. Drop off the platform and run all the way over to the Bullet Bill cannons. You can use the Touchstone block and the dip in the ground to avoid the Bills.
- Run up the ramp closest to the cannons to collect Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Run back around the ramp and up to the ledge above the cannons. Tap the middle Touchstone block to bring it to your side.
- Run up the ramp and onto the top of the block, then tap it again. Back on the front side of the level, walk forward and drop off the the wooden platform.
- Turn around and walk back into the room inside the Touchstone block. Tap the block again and let it carry you to the back of the level.
- Step out onto the platform to pick up Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Once you pick up Super Gem 2, tap the middle block again. Head back to the platform above the cannons.
- Tap the middle block one more time and use the ramp to collect Super Gem 3.
- On either the front side or back side of the level, line up the middle and top Touchstone blocks so you can run all the way up to the top of the wall.
- Wait for an opening between volleys of Bullet Bills, then run along the top of the wall to pick up the Power Star.
The Bonus Challenge for this level is to collect the Power Star with only four touches.
- Touch the bottom block and run past it (like you started above).
- Touch the bottom block again and run up it (also like above).
- Loop around to the back of the level.
- Touch the bottom block one more time.
- Touch the middle block.
- On the back side of the level, drop off the platform, then climb the bottom block’s ramp.
- Loop back around to the front side of the level and you should have a ramp all the way up to the top of the wall now.
You’ll have to work your way a little way through this level before you’ll be able to spot this level’s Pixel Toad. He’s on the right side of the ramp on the topmost Touchstone block just below the Bullet Bill cannons.