“Draggadon’s Revenge” is the ninth level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Draggadon’s Revenge,” but will require a few tries to get right. Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- As soon as Draggadon appears, start down the stairs. Watch for a tunnel on your left leading back under the start of the level.
- Head through that tunnel to find Super Gem 1 — just watch out for Draggadon’s breath attack.
Super Gem 2
- Use the Spinwheels to protect yourself from Draggadon’s attacks and make your way around the first level.
- When you get to the moving platform, ride it up just a little and immediately step off onto the narrow ledge.
- Follow the ledge around the stone pillar. Wait for an opening, then pull the Pluck Patch there to find Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Continue using the ladders and moving platforms to climb up the level.
- Watch for the moving platform below a square of nine coins. Instead of riding the platform up to the coins, wait for it to move, then drop into the hole beneath it.
- Follow the tunnel there to collect Super Gem 3.
- Continue using the Spinwheels and ladders to keep climbing.
- When you get to the tall yellow ladder, the Power Star will be at the top.
To complete this level’s Bonus Challenge, you must navigate the level without taking any damage.
Most of the way through the level, you’ll come to a Spinwheel elevator. When you reach the top, spin the camera so you can see under the platform. Pixel Toad will be on the wall below you.