“Clear Pipe Puzzleplex” is the 12th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Clear Pipe Puzzleplex.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Enter the first clear pipe and take the branch to the right.
- Take the branch up at the next intersection and use the loop at the top to wait for the line of Fuzzies to go past.
- Exit the loop, then follow the Fuzzies through their pipes — just make sure to give them a good lead since you’ll catch up a bit when you fall.
- You’ll grab Super Gem 1 as you fall past it.
This level’s Bonus Challenge is to collect 70 coins. There are a few invisible coins in the loops to the left and right of the starting platform. After you collect Super Gem 1, continue around to the back of the level. Cross past the Power Star and into the other clear pipe. That one will take you to a Golden Mushroom worth 50 coins and get you nearly all the way to your goal.
Super Gem 2
- After you grab the Golden Mushroom, take the branch left when you fall.
- You’ll come around to the front of the level. Use the first loop you come to to pause, then follow the horizontal loop of Fuzzies to the right to collect Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Exit the loop coming toward the front of the level to grab the Super Pickax floating there.
- When you drop back into the pipes, turn left immediately, then use the pickax to smash the Floating Mines guarding Super Gem 3.
- Work your way back through the pipes to the platform on the back side of the level. Make sure to pick up any more coins you need for the Bonus Challenge before you get there.
- Collect the Power Star when you’re ready.
Get through the pipes to the platform on the back side of the level — it’s much more direct to go to the right. This level’s Pixel Toad is running back and forth on the right side of the platform.