“Double Cherry Spires” is the 15th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Double Cherry Spires.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Head straight to the back right corner of the level when you begin.
- Go through the doorway there to find a Golden Mushroom and complete this level’s Bonus Challenge.
Super Gem 1
- Grab the Double Cherry in the center of the level.
- Maneuver your pair of Toadettes around to the back of the central tower and get them both to step on the red P-switches.
- Have the right Toadette climb the ladder that appears, then drop off and onto the P-switch to the left.
- Move the left Toadette into the now moving elevator tower, and have her drop out to the right to hit the next P-switch.
- Turn the camera around to the back side of the level to spot a newly exposed door and Pluck Patch.
- Pull it to find Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Use the left Toadette to ride the elevator up and cross to the center left tower.
- Pull a turnip out of the Pluck Patch there, then carry it to the central tower. Hit the P-switch while you’re there.
- Move so you’re facing the front of the level, then toss the turnip to collect Super Gem 2.
Super Gem 3
- Move the right Toadette into the doorway at the bottom of the center right tower.
- Pull the key out of the Pluck Patch there, then carry it to the back side of the central tower.
- Toss the key over the fence, then pick it up with the left Toadette.
- Carry it down to the front of the level to unlock the door there and claim Super Gem 3.
- Have the right Toadette climb the ladder on the front of the central right tower, then cross over to the central tower.
- Walk her out the back of the tower onto the P-switch, then drop her onto the yellow elevator.
- While she’s corralled there, maneuver the left Toadette back into the central tower and have her join her clone on the elevator.
- Once both Toadettes are there, it’ll lift them up to the Power Star.
You won’t be able to spot this level’s Pixel Toad until you’ve gotten all the way to the end. When the elevator lifts you up to the where you picked up the Power Star above, move the camera so you can see the top of the central tower. The Pixel Toad is on the roof.