“Bullet Bill’s Touchy Trials” is the 16th level of Captain Toad: Treasure Tracker’s second episode. Every level has three Super Gems and one Power Star. Each also has a Bonus Challenge to complete.
It’s possible to complete this level’s Bonus Challenge while collecting the Super Gems in “Bullet Bill’s Touchy Trials.” Below, you’ll find a guide to help you collect everything. You can follow along step-by-step from the beginning, or our helpful section titles and images will let you jump straight to any area you’re struggling with.
Super Gem 1
- Tap the front left Touchstone block to move the Bullet Bill cannons above you.
- Cross the front of the level to the Pluck Patch on the far side.
- Pull it for Super Gem 1.
Super Gem 2
- Continue around the corner and step onto the next Touchstone block behind the cannons.
- Watch where the Bullet Bills impact. Lower the Touchstone block they’re hitting to destroy the brick blocks on top.
- Tap the block you’re on to move it sideways.
- Wait for the Bills to destroy the brick blocks blocking the narrow path there, then loop around in front of the cannons and step onto the Touchstone block.
- Raise the block, then loop back around to the top of the Touchstone block in the very center of the level.
- Cross the block, then into the hallway on the other side. Tap the block to raise it, then duck inside to grab Super Gem 2.
Golden Mushroom and Bonus Challenge
- Step back out of the block where you picked up Super Gem 2, then lower the block again. Stand on top of it, but don’t raise it yet.
- Spin the camera so you can see the Touchstone block near the Power Star at the end of the level. Tap that block to lower it.
- Wait for the cannon to fire a Bill into the brick block above you, then raise the Touchstone block again.
- Tap the block you’re standing on so it lifts you up, then head through the hallway you just opened.
- There’s an invisible Pluck Patch on the other side where you’ll find a Golden Mushroom. Collecting it will complete the Bonus Challenge.
Super Gem 3
- From where you plucked the Golden Mushroom above, walk back past the hallway and around the wall to the ladder. Before you climb up, tap the Touchstone block that’s firing Bills over your head.
- Cross the walkway and drop down on the left side of the level.
- Climb the ladder and stand behind the cannons. Tap the block again to move it back (so it’s firing along the walkway you just crossed.
- Look below for another Touchstone block. Move it out so you can land on it when you step off of the Touchstone block you’re on.
- When you land, move the block back. Run up the ramp to grab Super Gem 3.
- Return to the Touchstone block you landed on right before you grabbed Super Gem 3. Move it back out, then move the other nearby Touchstone block over to meet it.
- Cross to the other block, then move it back to the corner.
- Lower the block next to you so you can reach the ladder and climb on, but don’t get on top yet.
- Raise that block up, then cross it. Lower the next block as well (if you have to) and climb on top. Tap it again to raise you up to grab the Power Star.
When the level begins, spin the camera to see the back right corner. You don’t have to move any Touchstone blocks, just watch near the water for the Pixel Toad to jump back and forth.